Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 10:56 AM

Re: Nice Skin ? what does it mean, girls ?

I never thought I would have (occasional) skin blemishes together with (some) wrinkles (laughter lines, actually). That does seem unfair
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 11:25 AM

My skin has never felt better on my face,I put it down to the chemo...I dont have wrinkles but then at 51 I wouldnt think I would have lol
The skin on other parts of my body (arms/legs) is so dry could use buckets of moisturiser on them
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 11:33 AM

I have cleansed my skin religiously every night with Ponds Cleansing Cream since I was 15. I haven't washed my face with soap and water since then! I see looking after your skin from a young age as taking out an insurance!
I wouldn't spend rediculous money on expensive moisturisers. I think Nivea and Olay moisturisers and night creams are the best.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:43 PM

I guess both my parents had good skin, but neither was a grease pot in their youth ! lol
Mum used soap and water on her face and I've not really bothered much with cleansing creams, although I do now use Lacura moisturiser before slapping on make-up because my skin can be a bit dry at times

I tried Olay once but it made me feel itchy and a few years ago I discovered that I'm allergic to paraffin, which is present in many cosmetics
Lacura is paraffin free AND inexpensive

Odd that my hair remains greasy ... hmmmmm
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 03:08 PM

I use Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist which I spray on over my make up. Night and morning I use a smoothing cream.
The result is my skin is as good as it was when I was in my twenties.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I use Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist which I spray on over my make up. Night and morning I use a smoothing cream.
The result is my skin is as good as it was when I was in my twenties.
How lovely you must be

I assume you have any facial hair plucked out too
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 04:12 PM

No, I just have four I pluck out at times on my chin. Otherwise I feel happy with my looks being 70 years of age, nobody stays young forever.
Is that your picture, how old are you if I may ask?

Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

06-02-2016, 04:25 PM

No that's not me .. is it you ?

My avatar is me a few months ago
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 04:37 PM

She's 93!
(That's a photo of Fiona Bruce)
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

06-02-2016, 04:52 PM

No, I just have four I pluck out at times on my chin. Otherwise I feel happy with my looks being 70 years of age, nobody stays young forever.

Ooooo ... lol is that Mike's better half ?

Good grief this is confusing but HELLOOOOOO .. lovely to see you

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top