Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 09:44 PM

Re: Womans woman or Mans woman?

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I am much more comfortable in womens company but can talk quite happily one to one with men I just arnt comfortable when in the company of a lot of men.
..I like very small groups of women or just one friend for company and cant abide the "screeching cat" mentality of bigger groups of women,theres always one that thinks she's the bees knees and has to "screech" louder and longer than all the others,it really does grate on my nerves.

Are you a womans woman or a mans woman?
Do you think women are womens own worst enemies also?
Not sure which way round this should go but maybe I'm a woman's man... if that makes any sense. I've always preferred the company of women to men. They are much nicer to look at and I've always found much better to talk and listen to.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 10:01 PM

I can get on equally well with both men and women, I agree Aysa there is always one woman in the company who thinks she’s above the others, you don’t get that among the men as the others wouldn’t be long about pulling him down a peg or too, but men can’t very well tell a woman that she’s a stuck up bitch, it’s just not done in civilised company, we just have to endure it.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 10:01 PM

I don't mind which, I'm comfortable with both men and women.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I much prefer men's company. Working with men is much nicer. I just don't usually get on with women in real life as I get bored. Other women don't like me usually.
I do love to listen to old men telling tales about their past.
What is it that you feel other women dont like about you TessA ?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Awwwv Tess I like you and I'm sure you'd like me ... I've started to grow a beard and nasal hair 😄

I like chatting to both men and women but sometimes I prefer the men because they're easier to have a laugh and a joke with ... but then their wives don't like me ... especially if I'm a better dancer than they are
LOL Myrtle youve got to "pretend" that you cant dance as good as their wives
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2016, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
A little off topic, sorry Aysa.
I understand the last bit. I bumped into two Chelsea pensioners in a London pub, I'd only popped in to have a cold lager on a hot day.

Got talking to the old boys(out of respect)and bought them a drink so that became two lagers. I spent all day with them talking of their war stories but they were more interested in my 'past'.

Two of the most interesting men I've had the pleasure to meet.

What a great day I had with them but God did we put some alcohol away

Sorry Aysa, as you were
Nice story Terry dont worry about going off topic
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2016, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
'Are you a womans woman or a mans woman?'

Neither give me dogs instead of humans any day, you know where you are with dogs ....
I know I couldnt be without my Poppy Meg
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2016, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Generally I prefer animals to humans .
Sadly we have to have dealings with some humans along the way of life Muddy
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2016, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
Not sure which way round this should go but maybe I'm a woman's man... if that makes any sense. I've always preferred the company of women to men. They are much nicer to look at and I've always found much better to talk and listen to.
Graculus I think most men prefer womens company dont they ? Im sure the men on here will put me right if thats not the case
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 10:26 PM

I don't know Aysa, I never get a word in to ask!

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top