Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 12:14 PM

Re: Baby Goats!

This was one of my half grown youngsters. Gorgeous colours she was. She was a right live wire though!

Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 01:12 PM

Beautiful!!! Lovely colours Mups
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 01:58 PM

Beautiful Mups, she is, or was, gorgeous.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 03:14 PM

Thanks ladies. I must try to find a funny one I've got somewhere, with a couple of kids getting playful and mugging me from behind, when I sat down!
I once had an orphan lamb too, I called her Penny because she was jet black. I will try and find a picture of her too. She was so tiny and used to sleep in the kitchen curled up in the long belly hair of one of my German Shepherds until she got too big.
She was a character too, and used to get so distressed if I took her doggy friends out without her, that in the end I let her come with us. She used to jump in my old van and come out with the rest of us.
I've always loved my animals.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 04:04 PM

I remember going to a farm with goats, when on holiday as a youngster.
My brother had just bought a pair of sunglasses that day and had hung them from his belt...
My mum had a small pouch on her handbag which she used to keep tissues and things...
And my dad had a keyring he had bought as a souvenir hanging from his camera strap....
All three of them had been consumed by the goats by the time we left!!! The thing was we hadn't even noticed! We were just concerned with stroking their heads as the nudged up against us!!
We laughed about it for years later What are their stomachs made of? !!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I remember going to a farm with goats, when on holiday as a youngster.
My brother had just bought a pair of sunglasses that day and had hung them from his belt...
My mum had a small pouch on her handbag which she used to keep tissues and things...
And my dad had a keyring he had bought as a souvenir hanging from his camera strap....
All three of them had been consumed by the goats by the time we left!!! The thing was we hadn't even noticed! We were just concerned with stroking their heads as the nudged up against us!!
We laughed about it for years later What are their stomachs made of? !!
LOL strong stuff apparently Rhian
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 07:06 PM

Kids eh, who'd have 'em ...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2016, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This was one of my half grown youngsters. Gorgeous colours she was. She was a right live wire though!

She's gorgeous Mups ..... a tortoiseshell goat to match my tortoiseshell cat!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top