Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 09:03 PM

Re: Never have I.................................

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Nostradamus predicted (apparently) that the muslims would indeed invade Europe but a great leader from the West would eventually win the day. Maybe that's Trump? It's certainly not Jellyboy Cameron.

It could equally be Vladimir Putin.
Old Dog
Suffolk
Old Dog is male  Old Dog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 09:07 PM

Well it sure as hell aint Jeremy Corbyn !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Old Dog ->
Well it sure as hell aint Jeremy Corbyn !
Yes, we'll have to wait another four years yet.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Nostradamus predicted (apparently) that the muslims would indeed invade Europe but a great leader from the West would eventually win the day. Maybe that's Trump? It's certainly not Jellyboy Cameron.
Well that's slightly encouraging.

I was thinking about this the other day and agree that Cameron is so spineless that there's no way we can rely on him to do anything about the problem. Obama sounds pretty much the same.

It occurred to me that if we had another Maggie (cue outrage from Joe!) we'd be seeing some very positive action. Our borders would be shut tight against any of them, there would be some military action in their imaginary state of IZAL, and our 'home grown' purveyors of sedition would be either out of the country or in jail.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well that's slightly encouraging.

I was thinking about this the other day and agree that Cameron is so spineless that there's no way we can rely on him to do anything about the problem. Obama sounds pretty much the same.

It occurred to me that if we had another Maggie (cue outrage from Joe!) we'd be seeing some very positive action. Our borders would be shut tight against any of them, there would be some military action in their imaginary state of IZAL, and our 'home grown' purveyors of sedition would be either out of the country or in jail.
I quite agree JBR. I am the first to admit that I didn't like Maggie back in the day but compared to the succession of spineless idiots that followed, she was the best we ever had.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 11:31 PM

So all you people who complain about a medieval religion believe in the ramblings of a crazy old monk?
macleod
New Member!
edinburgh scotland
macleod is female 

26-03-2016, 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe; I could not disagree with you more ......
This ,our country, needs protection
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:54 AM

Many of you have the same feelings,you cannot send young men to war and tell them you can't do this and that.You go where the enemy hide and you kill them,even in Mosque's and heavy populated urban centers.All this pussyfooting does is allow them to gather strength and spread sedition.Anytime a country is occupied by another country's forces there will be rebels,England and the Romans,the French and Vietnamese,even as far back to Khan and Europe and Asia Minor.Leave no stragglers because they will unite and build an army.The U.S. never should have gone into Iraq.Left Kuwait and Iraq to settle it in International Courts.Lie's and under the table deals started all this mess.Now look what once was a semi stable region is now an International fight.What a mess.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Many of you have the same feelings,you cannot send young men to war and tell them you can't do this and that.You go where the enemy hide and you kill them,even in Mosque's and heavy populated urban centers.All this pussyfooting does is allow them to gather strength and spread sedition.
Try telling that to our politicians and desk-bound generals!

If you could get them to agree, a certain Marine sergeant wouldn't be languishing in jail.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

28-03-2016, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Many of you have the same feelings, you cannot send young men to war and tell them you can't do this and that.You go where the enemy hide and you kill them,even in Mosque's and heavy populated urban centers.All this pussyfooting does is allow them to gather strength and spread sedition. Anytime a country is occupied by another country's forces there will be rebels,England and the Romans,the French and Vietnamese,even as far back to Khan and Europe and Asia Minor.Leave no stragglers because they will unite and build an army.The U.S. never should have gone into Iraq.Left Kuwait and Iraq to settle it in International Courts.Lie's and under the table deals started all this mess.Now look what once was a semi stable region is now an International fight.What a mess.

The Americans tried that back in the 1970s and STILL got their arses severely kicked by a poorly armed, ill equipped peasant army in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top