Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 01:59 PM

Re: The hassle of losing a wallet

It's usually just after cancelling your lost cards, that they turn up!!
I know people are trying to be helpful when you lose something by saying, 'Where did you last see it?' ..... but it's so annoying and you feel like saying, 'If I knew that, l wouldn't be looking for it!!'
You'll have to pray to St Anthony!
Have you looked down the side of your car seats?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I know people are trying to be helpful when you lose something by saying, 'Where did you last see it?' ..... but it's so annoying and you feel like saying, 'If I knew that, l wouldn't be looking for it!!'
Haha! Have done that myself. An hour after cancelling everything I found my wallet down the side of my car seat. I then telephoned to see if they could un-cancel it but no chance.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 02:05 PM

Too late now Art, his cards can't be used again once reported missing! Maybe he should have listened to him mum, because they always tell you to put your purse/wallet in a safe place... and that is why I thought a pocket in his undies would be a good idea.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 02:08 PM

So far I have found one Barclay card, One Visa card and a membership card for a café called Fellatio's.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So far I have found one Barclay card, One Visa card and a membership card for a café called [I]Fellatio's[/I].
That is obviously where he lost them then.....probably still lying under the table!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-08-2016, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That is obviously where he lost them then.....probably still lying under the table!
Oh and picture of some gal in a nightdress??
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 02:14 PM

I have found a few wallets and purses in my time. I never take them to the police station, l ring the person up. No! I'm not looking for a reward, l just want to put the person out of their misery as l know how l would feel if l lost my purse.
One man insisted he give me a reward, l said, no, l didn't want one. He came to collect his wallet and brought a box of Milk Tray. How kind of him..... Unfortunately, they were three months out of date!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

13-08-2016, 02:14 PM

[QUOTE=Longdogs;968181]Oh and picture of some gal in a nightdress??[/QUOTE

She wasn't in a field was she?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

13-08-2016, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So far I have found one Barclay card, One Visa card and a membership card for a café called Fellatio's.
They didn't have a merkin stuck to them...did they?!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-08-2016, 02:28 PM

They didn't have a merkin stuck to them...did they?!!
No but the woman in the pic was wearing one.....I think.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top