Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 07:16 AM

Re: What kind of sentence is this?

For heavens sake Pummy, you have made it clear how you feel about cats, but not many agree with you. Why don't you find some threads that you can state your opinions on, rather than trying to irritate cat lovers, because you are becoming a boring nuisance on this!
Now to get back to the point, this thread is about a man harming dogs so unless you have an opinion on that, you would be doing us all a favour by shutting up!

Aysa I thought your post said it all and I couldn't help wondering how many dogs lives would have been saved if they had euthanized the man concerned!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Aysa - that is beautiful - would you mind if I copy/paste and keep ?
Go ahead ST its one from the internet
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
... this thread is about a man harming dogs so unless you have an opinion on that, you would be doing us all a favour by shutting up ! ...
Really ?
Unlike your personal dummy-spit, my comments are completely on track.
The thread title is "What kind of sentence is this ?"
focusing on penalties for cruelty to animals.
Or are you really implying that if this scumbag's victims were creatures other than dogs it would be OK ?

I do indeed have "an opinion on that" which is that those who aid and abet cruelty to any animals should also incur penalties.
Regardless of whether the victim is a dog or an elephant.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Really ?
Unlike your personal dummy-spit, my comments are completely on track.
Or are you really implying that if this scumbag's victims were creatures other than dogs it would be OK ?

I do indeed have "an opinion on that" which is that those who aid and abet cruelty to any animals should also incur penalties.
I will ignore this because it will just start you off on cats again, when the thread was about the sentence given to a man who was harming puppies!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Go ahead ST its one from the internet
Thank you !
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I will ignore this because it will just start you off on cats again, when the thread was about the sentence given to a man who was harming puppies!

... those who aid and abet cruelty to any animals should also incur penalties.
Ignore all you like, dear Twinks.
If you disagree with any of the above, so be it.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 04:29 PM

What can I say? There is a correlation between animal abusers and those who go on to to commit offences to humans.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 08:28 PM

It was not meant to be funny.

It was meant to indicate the sheer hypocrisy of cat-owners (see previous picture) who dismiss offhand the torture of beautiful birds, reptiles and small furry creatures by the predators for which they are responsible.

This bloke, quite rightly, is condemned for his brutal treatment of a relatively small number of animals.
Many domestic cats will inflict 100 times that much pain and suffering during their lifetime and their owners seem not to care.

I am just amazed that people cannot see the inconsistency.

If you want this bloke locked up for longer, why should the same rules not apply when an introduced predator under your care and control causes so much more harm ?
Personal responsibility and liability !
FFS,

Give it a rest.
That guy knew exactly what he was doing and it was pre-meditated. He knew better / had a choice.

Cats do what they do out of instinct. Nothing to do with how you control or care for them.

It's nothing to do with hypocrisy. Stop being such a plonka.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 08:33 PM

I have signed the petition.
Pumicestone
Australia

06-09-2016, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
..... Cats do what they do out of instinct.
Nothing to do with how you control or care for them.....
No worries, Fender.
I understand your point-of-view completely.

Cat owners have absolutely no moral responsibility whatever for their pets.
Uncontrolled breeding is fine.
Let them roam all over the neighbourhood and beyond - particularly at night - killing and maiming (or impregnating) everything in sight.
Ignore completely the feral cats which devastate native wildlife.
Let your moggies crap all over other peoples' property and 'mark out' their territory with foul-smelling piss.
Late night cat-fights are music to the ears of sleeping babies, shift-workers, the sick and the aged.

No care or control needed by owners at all.
Absolutely. Now I 'get it'. Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top