Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 02:21 PM

Re: Women have a much better life than men

I wonder. Were I female by now I would live in a big house,have a BMW on the drive(a mean nobody uses the garage to hide the car sweetie)and that was just the first husband
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Or we just like a bit of luxury while we carry all the kids, shopping and animals around.
Alas the 4x4 is no longer trendy, women are finally getting the picture. Nobody needs one to drive in Hammersmith and if a person needs front seats that will fit five obese females in the front, buy a "Hammer"

As one lady put it...

"There is a little bit of rocker Suzi Quatro in us all, and 4x4s brought it to the fore. Mothers were as mad as hell and they weren’t going to take it any more.
No one dared patronise us as we roared down on them. Despite our coiffured heads being barely visible over the steering wheel and legs too short to reach the pedals, we had a bumper the size of Texas. There was no need to use the horn — traffic parted like the waves before Moses.
We did not notice cyclists vaulting over their handlebars and the elderly picking up their sticks and running for their lives. When a friend asked if I had crashed my Ford Explorer, I replied: ‘How would I know?’
Women and their children were empowered. We were frightening. We ruled the roads.
Then, suddenly, we came to our senses. We were preposterous and pitiable. One day, I looked out of my bedroom window at the monstrous truck beneath, twice the height of anything else in the street, and felt embarrassed.
My beloved Explorer looked so vulgar and selfish. What statement was I trying to make, apart from ‘Sod you, I will look after my family at the expense of everybody else’s’? My car said: ‘There is no such thing as society.’
At the same time, I started to notice people were treating me differently. Where there was once an amused respect for my Tonka truck fantasies, there was now obvious disdain. Nobody ever let me out at a junction.
Pedestrians at zebra crossings would wrinkle up their faces with dislike. My children, those unforgiving arbiters of fashion, refused to travel in the Explorer.
I sold it in the nick of time and replaced it with a low-lying, diesel-fueled, practically invisible BMW estate. To my husband’s relief, my attention-seeking phase had passed.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 02:45 PM

Nothing will part me from my crv he is aging but due his mot next week I'm pretty sure he's going to pass fine but if not sid will be getting repaired and back on the road asap.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 04:20 PM

Nothing will part me from my crv he is aging but due his mot next week I'm pretty sure he's going to pass fine but if not sid will be getting repaired and back on the road asap.
I like it.
Yours is a 'he'

Where we use 'she'

True sign of equality.

Nice one Julie
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I like it.
Yours is a 'he'

Where we use 'she'

True sign of equality.

Nice one Julie
I was just trying to remember I think I've had equal number of male cars and female ones always look at number plate for a name first then have a listen to the horn, some are very obviously male and others female, my Vauxhall huge bus like estate was a female which surprised me
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 05:40 PM

I was just trying to remember I think I've had equal number of male cars and female ones always look at number plate for a name first then have a listen to the horn, some are very obviously male and others female, my Vauxhall huge bus like estate was a female which surprised me
Julie can you explain to me why any woman would choose to be a man, when men don't even know how work out what sex the car is?
Perhaps they always call them she because they want to demonstrate that they are driving a superior model!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:12 PM

I have always felt sorry for men. Some do get a rough deal!
First they are spoilt to death by their mothers and this ruins their life. They usually pick a woman who is just like their mother but ironically, the man's mother usually despises the woman who has stolen her precious son off her!!
When the man grows up, he has to go out to work and eventually has to hand over all his hard earned money to the wife/mother cross. Then the wife moans and gives him earache if he doesn't do stuff around the house!
All the man wants is a quiet life, the remote control and be mummied when he's ill !! That's not much to ask...is it?

Yes, l think women have a much better life because 'Women Rule'! God Save The Women And All Who Sail In Her!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have always felt sorry for men. Some do get a rough deal!
First they are spoilt to death by their mothers and this ruins their life. They usually pick a woman who is just like their mother but ironically, the man's mother usually despises the woman who has stolen her precious son off her!!
When the man grows up, he has to go out to work and eventually has to hand over all his hard earned money to the wife/mother cross. Then the wife moans and gives him earache if he doesn't do stuff around the house!
All the man wants is a quiet life, the remote control and be mummied when he's ill !! That's not much to ask...is it?

Yes, l think women have a much better life because 'Women Rule'! God Save The Women And All Who Sail In Her!!
That's overly simplified.

I saw a blonde girl.....fancied her......took her out... ...wanted to jump her bones......she was a virgin so I had to wait 5 months.

Married her 8 years later.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
That's overly simplified.

I saw a blonde girl.....fancied her......took her out... ...wanted to jump her bones......she was a virgin so I had to wait 5 months.

Married her 8 years later.

Did your mother like her?!
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:24 PM

Many years ago I said to my friends husband that he was lucky not to have to worry about caring for the children or running the home , he replied that because a man had to be alert for his job they couldnt take on these other things as well. Yet we women have to go to work , look after the home & the children & still shop for & prepare meals

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top