Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:18 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning,
Damp and mild today
Lovely pics Barry and Meg.
Volunteering at a charity shop this afternoon, nothing else planned.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Congratulations to them, but maybe time to call it a day then, otherwise your kitchen won't be big enough to keep up with all the mince pies and gingerbread men required.. ...
I thought they had I have had enough of nappies
I will use the kitchen in the new house to cook, I could cook for an army in there..
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Another beautiful day here again...temps have been in the mid teens with no rain for ten days now.
I have been thinking I shall have to do some watering soon...OH mowed the lawn two days ago.

The mountains have been clear and look lovely with a smattering of snow across the tops.

In usual French style Christmas is downplayed and not very commercial but the New Years parties are the centre of attention.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:25 AM

Good morning folks.

Very grey and dreary here, but also very mild.

Just fed the dogs, fed the wild birds and fed myself, so can get on with other things now. Enjoy your day.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 11:08 AM

Good morning everyone

Overcast and windy here..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 12:35 PM

Good morning all!

Whaddaya mean, who are you?! Tis I, Jazzi!

Had to leave the guest room, and come back home. Bathroom still only half done, as Paul sometimes works alone. Got his 19 yo daughter here today, her second shift, doing the grouting. The son lost interest after one day!

Flat still looks like a building site, but by tonight I'll be able to sleep here, and use the toilet and have a wash of some sorts.

Lots and lots more to do, but if he stays with my sister for a few days if niece needs the car, we can work something out.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 03:40 PM

Hi Jazzi,

We all missed you not being on here today, glad everything is going well.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 05:05 PM

Thanks Susie. I can now access the site each day, as I will be staying home.

However, I have lots of telly to catch up on so may not talk much!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top