Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 06:25 PM

Re: Apple Tree Yard

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't think I would feel that sexy with a man who had his foot stuck in a mop bucket !

Well Muddy

You know what rhymes with bucket?

Quite apt

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 07:05 PM

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 07:09 PM

I found it a bit cringey to start with and the characters didn't seem to ring true. I know she was acting but l didn't like her smug face as she walked down the street.
Then came the shock, horror scene at the end! That really was brutal and terrifying..
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I found it a bit cringey to start with and the characters didn't seem to ring true. I know she was acting but l didn't like her smug face as she walked down the street.
Then came the shock, horror scene at the end! That really was brutal and terrifying..

It seems that some very good Actors / Actressess think they have missed out if they don't do a sex scene or show their bums on TV or fIlms.
Who want's to watch all that grunting and groaning?
We all now how to do it, and it is boring watching sensible middle aged peoeple cavoriting in confined spaces.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 10:30 PM

In years to come she will accuse him of sexually assaulting her in some historical sex trial. I agree with Arty, he was quite cringey and creepy and the difference between rape and consensual intercourse in this instance would be hard to define. And I'm not even going to mention the scene at the end.

And what sort of bloke takes a girl down a frequently used camera covered alley to have sex. [no respect] Any man worth his salt would have gone round to the nearest Premier Inn, that's what I normally do......It would be worth the forty quid or so to do a proper long drawn out job instead of a quick knee trembler against a wall....
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

23-01-2017, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
In years to come she will accuse him of sexually assaulting her in some historical sex trial. I agree with Arty, he was quite cringey and creepy and the difference between rape and consensual intercourse in this instance would be hard to define. And I'm not even going to mention the scene at the end.

And what sort of bloke takes a girl down a frequently used camera covered alley to have sex. [no respect] Any man worth his salt would have gone round to the nearest Premier Inn, that's what I normally do......It would be worth the forty quid or so to do a proper long drawn out job instead of a quick knee trembler against a wall....
So now we know OGF

Do you tell the Receptionist that you only require the room for 30 minutes.... 40 minutes..... or One hour!

Or do you take the room for a whole afternoon and have refreshments as well, to revive you.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 10:51 PM

This forum has got Very Naughty lately, have you noticed?
What's to blame I wonder??
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
So now we know OGF

Do you tell the Receptionist that you only require the room for 30 minutes.... 40 minutes..... or One hour!

Or do you take the room for a whole afternoon and have refreshments as well, to revive you.
The whole afternoon Azure, the refreshments are to revive the lucky lady while I go out for run......Remember the words to the song.....'An Englishman takes time' Eartha Kitt I believe...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I agree Art, that was horrible and quite realistic I thought.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2017, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
This forum has got Very Naughty lately, have you noticed?
What's to blame I wonder??

Just nature I think ruthio. It's probably something to do with Spring on it's way, and the sap's rising. Happens every year, it'll soon die down again.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top