Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2009, 09:45 AM

Re: My poor Girls!!!

: On holiday we met a man with two little Yorkies, all dressed up with ribbons in their hair, but as we got near he hurried off the path and grabbed them. I explained our two collies were perfectly friendly, but at that moment the explosion of noise and growls began. We met him later and he said he'd been a police dog handler before he retired, but these were his partner's dogs and they were the first dogs he hadn't managed to train. German Shepherds were a lot easier
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2009, 04:48 PM

Lol it's funny how yorkies always do that - there's two round here that always start on other dogs!
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Gypsy & Tara who are both those vicious staffie breed!!!were terrorised today by a tiny Yorkshire Terrier...Its snarled at them, so they both shot behind my legs and hid till it was gone
Poor girls, but they got their mum to protect them
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I've said this for years, the smallest dogs are usually the worst for aggression.
Couldn't agree more Nero! Many moons ago I was a veterinary nurse, and it was the small breeds that caused us most problems ~ and yorkies I'm afraid were top of the list! The larger breeds were normally fine ~ there's more of them to sit on to control them!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top