Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 04:26 PM

Re: Relax it's Monday

It's a bank holiday over here ( don't ask me for what ) and lots of racing on the TV, right up my alley. Lovely sunny Day but cold as to be expected this time of year, hope you are all well.
God bless your hands AB, I'm sure it's a lovely job.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 04:38 PM

Milder but cloudy and rain forecast this afternoon, presently 17 C (63 F). Another no-errand day, just pottering; I may make some pickled cauliflower later. Something atavistic with the cold weather coming: the urge to stock the larder ...??

Mags, you HAD to say the C word???

OG, that is one of the most awful things, still grieving and having to do all the incredible paperwork and and other stuff after a death ... (((hugs)))
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 08:51 PM

Mags, I'm shocked-too early to say that

Very frosty when I looked out this morning, but turned into a lovely day. Household jobs, walking and went into town for birthday cards. Struggled to find a decent one amongst all those C......... Cards!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->

Mags, you HAD to say the C word???
Originally Posted by merz ->
Mags, I'm shocked-too early to say that
Sorry ladies but I did feel quite chuffed that I had made a start ....... less to get as the big day draws near!!!

I also bought a few family C........ cards as there's always a better selection now before the rush starts!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top