Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 11:11 PM

Re: 'Unbelievable'

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Now then Sir

What does she promise you?

Mrs Fox makes no promises Azure, her power is absolute....
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Goldielocks

Such a sad story of fraud and betrayal thank goodnes you advised her in time, or she would have lost a greet deal more.

Some women have been made Bankrupt by these evil men.
We contacted the site but they did not want to know. It was about 6 years ago. I managed to find a link on line and she reported the scam but she never heard anything back. She didn't want to go to the police

She is now with a lovely guy. Very upset for a long time.

These dating sites need to be held accountable.

I met my husband on line but we paid a subscription.
JimmyC
Australia
JimmyC is male 

10-03-2017, 04:20 AM

As they say, There's No Fool Like An Old Fool.

And I should know!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 10:00 AM

I just can't understand why some people are so gullible, especially when there are frequent warnings of these sort of scams.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 10:06 AM

So it's sad people can be so desperate for affection they can be fooled by criminals into parting with life savings .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
So it's sad people can be so desperate for affection they can be fooled by criminals into parting with life savings .
I agree.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 10:08 AM

I met Mrs Fox at a 'Dating Site' but in those days they were called a 'Dance Hall' and I paid the Vicar 7 shillings and sixpence for the privilege of spending the rest of my life with her...........It's a gift that keeps on giving....
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I met Mrs Fox at a 'Dating Site' but in those days they were called a 'Dance Hall' and I paid the Vicar 7 shillings and sixpence for the privilege of spending the rest of my life with her...........It's a gift that keeps on giving....
You got a bargain
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

10-03-2017, 10:12 AM

I can't understand why people have to go to dating sites? If they can't get a date in the normal way, maybe they should ask themselves why and what is it about them that isn't attractive. They should also wonder about the other people attracted to these sites, and wonder what is wrong with them too.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2017, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I can't understand why people have to go to dating sites? If they can't get a date in the normal way, maybe they should ask themselves why and what is it about them that isn't attractive. They should also wonder about the other people attracted to these sites, and wonder what is wrong with them too.

This is the 21st century. Pubs, clubs and other social centers are closing daily. Often people go to work then go home without meeting other people.

To suggest that anyone who uses a dating site has something wrong with them is arrogant, offensive and insulting.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top