Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 09:52 AM

Re: 'James Bond' Boss 'Rules Tom Hiddleston Out' For Role, As He's Too 'Smug'!

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
James Norton could do it, he's a very interesting actor I think he could do the clever stuff and the physical stuff.

Reading your James Norton suggestion, I immediately pictured Graham Norton. My mistake.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Reading your James Norton suggestion, I immediately pictured Graham Norton. My mistake.
Now that would be a different show altogether
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 10:13 AM

Great minds think alike. So did I dongle.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yeah but Barry, Tom Hiddleston was ruthless with it!
Those eyes, those eyes and 'that look' ....swoon!

Not quite swoon-able enough for me Art. Not really my type, you can have him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Great minds think alike. So did I dongle.
It could work Mups, he does have an ejector seat.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-04-2017, 10:37 AM

It could work Mups, he does have an ejector seat.

Of course! I'd forgotten that. He'd be perfect then . . . except . . . not quite sure about having to pursue all the beautiful ladies ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I hear they are auditioning again, since I turned the part down and left 'em in the lurch Swims.

Hi

I am still in a trance envisioning Mups in a bikini seductively walking out of the sea.

The male population of the world have been denied a terrific treat.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Personally I find him a little effeminate and his acting ability average, in fact the star of the show in The Night Manager for me was Hugh Laurie who gave a splendid performance of controlled malice.
These are my exact thoughts too, Barry. And Hugh Laurie was fantastically demonic by the way.
I wasn't impressed with Tom Hiddleston at all, nor have I been in any of the other roles I've seen him in. To me, he seems a little 'wimpy' and 'middle class' to play James Bond. True, he may have the charm of Bond, but he role requires a certain ruggedness that Hiddleston just doesn't possess. His overall demeanor doesn't suit.

I would agree the Connery will always be the best James Bond, though Roger Moore is more more era and they both have those classic qualities of a great James Bond.
Brosnan was pretty good, as is Daniel Craig and Timothy Dalton too - although his two movies suffered that "late 80's" over-the-top sheen on them. It was probably wise not to invite George Lazenby back for a second appearance though!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-04-2017, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am still in a trance envisioning Mups in a bikini seductively walking out of the sea.

The male population of the world have been denied a terrific treat.

Quite right too, so you should be.
I can remember it now. Me clam shell in one hand, hoisting up me bikini bottoms as the sea water runs out with the other - you don't know what you missed my love.

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 03:30 PM

Ross Kemp

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top