Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 12:12 PM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Thanks Barry.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

Phoned my pharmacist for advice and he encouraged me to try the surgery again. This time I have been slotted in at 3.10 with the nurse practitioner. Unfortunately too late for a sample. Rang to check if they have afternoon collections but sadly not, so they will have to sort me out without it.

Pharmacist said take the immodiums, to reverse the continual trips. So have given in and taken two. Will take another dose before I go out.

Will wait awhile then try to nip down to the greenhouse to see how many seedlings have survived!

Going blimming stir crazy, and my body has had too much 'bed rest'.

Perhaps I should keep me trap shut Jazzi, but I think it is appalling how you have been treated.
One thing that bothers me slightly with Immodium is, if there is something bad in your tummy which your body is trying to expell, is it right to force it to be hold on to this instead?
I would difinitely explore getting some good Probiotics to try and replace the good bugs that you need too.

Drink lots so you don't dehydrate too.
I've said me bit. Best of luck and hope you get better help a.s.a.p. x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 04:18 PM

A belated good morning everyone the new babies arrived home from hospital last night and I was summoned to see them .

Enjoy what is left of your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 04:20 PM

Jazzie I home your tummy is better soon , it sounds a nightmare...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 07:12 PM

Thanks all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A belated good morning everyone the new babies arrived home from hospital last night and I was summoned to see them .

Enjoy what is left of your day everyone
Lucky you Meg I am so jealous
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

28-04-2017, 10:05 PM

Been researching probiotics all evening. Will try to get something tomorrow.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Been researching probiotics all evening. Will try to get something tomorrow.

Good girl. Hope it helps.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2017, 10:31 PM

A very late good day from me

The Urban Miner collected my fax machine today

It will go to the local 'mental health' charity shop he liaises with or be recycled if they can't use it.

Hoping somebody will want it ... an expensive bit of kit many years ago and in perfect working order

Anyone want an Eskofot Process Camera? let me know lol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top