Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 01:43 PM

Re: exaggeration why?

Originally Posted by Older git ->

Mother still lives in Lower Shelton and although the roads have changed beyond recognition they are still in my mind`s eye. Same old record-why did she fall for a compulsive liar?
Well he must have had a few endearing qualities in her mind and I guess she's one of those lucky people able to overlook certain 'eccentricities' ?
Not good for you OG and I wonder if his 'belittling' of you was born of jealousy ... and his feelings of inadequacy.

Uncle's 3 offspring found their father highly embarrassing, as did most of us.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Well he must have had a few endearing qualities in her mind and I guess she's one of those lucky people able to overlook certain 'eccentricities' ?
Not good for you OG and I wonder if his 'belittling' of you was born of jealousy ... and his feelings of inadequacy.

Uncle's 3 offspring found their father highly embarrassing, as did most of us.
But where did the brains come from?? My late brother and me used to ponder this. It must have been my paternal Grandmother-she was far too clever for her boots-she was `put away`for the chemical cosh-mad old dear needs sedating and rest bless her. You think I joke???
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 05:51 PM

Why do people exaggerate? I really don't know why Bazza, but there's millions of fellas who do up in my local.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top