Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 06:36 PM

Re: Too cute!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is that one of your dogs Shroppie?
No Mups, but I have two almost identical little brothers, they are 11 month old LaChons. Seeing this photo just reminded me so much of them. Mine are just as mischievous, So far, they have chewed a huge piece out of my expensive floor covering by the back door ensuring I have to have it permanently covered with a mat, they have destroyed two of my once beautiful large deck plants by jumping into the pots and biting off the foilage, they have chewed a huge chunk out of the bench and the arm of one of the chairs of my wooden deck set and a huge chunk out of the arm of the sweetheart chair also on the deck, dug a huge hole in our pristine garden lawn and chewed a big hole in the green plastic covering that we put up to protect the border plants from the little imps. I supervise them 99% of the time whilst they are outside but the little beggers did all this on the 1% they were out of view!!

Wouldn't be without em for a moment though, that's why when I saw this pic it made me laugh so much.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
This is my dog hanging onto her pillow in the night
That's so sweet
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2017, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
No Mups, but I have two almost identical little brothers, they are 11 month old LaChons. Seeing this photo just reminded me so much of them. Mine are just as mischievous, So far, they have chewed a huge piece out of my expensive floor covering by the back door ensuring I have to have it permanently covered with a mat, they have destroyed two of my once beautiful large deck plants by jumping into the pots and biting off the foilage, they have chewed a huge chunk out of the bench and the arm of one of the chairs of my wooden deck set and a huge chunk out of the arm of the sweetheart chair also on the deck, dug a huge hole in our pristine garden lawn and chewed a big hole in the green plastic covering that we put up to protect the border plants from the little imps. I supervise them 99% of the time whilst they are outside but the little beggers did all this on the 1% they were out of view!!

Wouldn't be without em for a moment though, that's why when I saw this pic it made me laugh so much.

Wow Shroppie, that is more damage than all my lot put together have ever done!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Wow Shroppie, that is more damage than all my lot put together have ever done!

I believe you Mups! Meg did warn me when I first brought them home that I would have my hands full with two little brothers from the same litter, and boy, was she right! We have always had Labradors and they were little saints compared to these two!
Of course, they have been much better behaved now they know who is lLeader of the pack, (Moi), and very well behaved but when they were teething, they were a nightmare to stop them chewing, and unfortunately my wooden garden furniture legs and arms were perfect!

LOL, never mind, they've more than made up for it in the sheer pleasure they have brought into our lives.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top