Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 12:03 PM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Good morning all,

Or not really, badly beaten nephew here, and my upstairs neighbour had a leak over the weekend. We were away so came back last night to peeling wall pare ruined curtain, carpet soaked and ceiling may have to be replaced in my living room. Am I cross oh yes I am.

Oh Julie! Hope nephew is ok, and sorry to hear about the flood damage.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 02:45 PM

Re: Good Morning Monday

What did your Nephew do, to get beaten? Sorry to hear about the leak damage Julie.

For the first time since I have had Coco, I have never seen her angry. Took her to the Vets for her Booster, he was quite rough with her, it obviously hurt her and she turned on him, scratch him, bit him, spat and hissed at him, he only got half of the medication in her neck so had to put the other half in her bum, she didn't like that either, Husband tried to hold her still and he came away bleeding as well. Got her back home and she was stressed out and behaving funny, eventually I managed to settle her down again. Perhaps its just that she's getting old and doesn't want to be messed about with.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top