Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 11:09 PM

Re: Control Freaks R Us!

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

Funnily enough Mondays Child I was never really into Harry Enfield so I had never seen that scene.
It was rather funny though!
Credit due to Judd who was the original poster.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
No, definitely not a control freak. Just like to give a little guidance and when told to disappear, I do.
Then when things go wrong, sorry to say it , but my great satisfaction looms and a muttered "told you so ", creeps out.
I won't be bullied though. That's when I will rise to heights that can terrify.
Nice one Puddle Duck and well said.
No messing about with you then!
Actually I haven't meant for this thread to be about bullying really. But you know how it is, perhaps in a relationship. One person has a character who likes to be in charge. That can work for some people I suppose, depending of course if the one they are with is happy in that situation.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Credit due to Judd who was the original poster.
Yes I did appreciate that MC, but of course I was replying to your post.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

18-09-2017, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I am definitely not a control freak - but I won't be pushed around either. As long as that is clearly understood - I'm a pussy cat!!
Do you get scratchy then Tabby?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 11:33 PM

Nope, not I.

I let others make the decisions I want them to make.....the power of suggestion is underestimated.......
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

18-09-2017, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Nope, not I.

I let others make the decisions I want them to make.....the power of suggestion is underestimated.......
Tell me about it Terry.
Tell me about it!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Do you get scratchy then Tabby?
Not often and never unjustified - takes too much energy - it is easier (and more fun) to smile enigmatically and walk away!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I am definitely not a control freak - but I won't be pushed around either. As long as that is clearly understood - I'm a pussy cat!!
Fortunately, as a measure of the wealth of this country, that won't be necessary, most folks who become immobile, now have access to an Electric Buggy.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Fortunately, as a measure of the wealth of this country, that won't be necessary, most folks who become immobile, now have access to an Electric Buggy.
Oooooh - I could cause havoc with one of those!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 07:53 AM

When the Petrol runs out, we'll all be in our "Buggy's".

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top