Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 01:28 PM

Re: Old Fart Pride

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Since the expression 'Old fart' is gender neutral then it must be equally possible to be a female 'old fart' as it is for us 'blokes'
Gender neutral?, are you sure Joe?, I was led to believe Ladies didn't fart.
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 01:43 PM

Roflmao!!!!!!
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

29-01-2011, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->

Our Queen certainly doesnt ......
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 06:47 PM

No comment.......
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
Don't let the "old fart" that posted this thread kid you!
His idea of becoming a leader in a revolution doesn't scare the Windsors one bit. All they need to do is take away his can of WD40 & his revolution is over. lol
One does not need WD40 whilst sitting comfortably inside an armoured steel container sporting a 105ml gun on front of it and MY finger on the trigger
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 11:58 AM

Ah for the good old days! War, hatred, racism, genocide, compulsary conscription, forced to kill young guys just like yourself, Jingoism, xenophobia, diptheria, polio, TB, antisemitism, inner city devastation, tower blocks, catholic schools who beat you for missing mass, Vietnam, Korea, Crossroads on TV and only a bucket to shit in. Ahhh! fond memories

The new world any time for me. Bring on the young guys any day (even if they can't spell or do their times tables).

Some of my Best friends are Germans Goddammit !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by mrmojorisin ->
Ah for the good old days! War, hatred, racism, genocide, compulsary conscription, forced to kill young guys just like yourself, Jingoism, xenophobia, diptheria, polio, TB, antisemitism, inner city devastation, tower blocks, catholic schools who beat you for missing mass, Vietnam, Korea, Crossroads on TV and only a bucket to shit in. Ahhh! fond memories

The new world any time for me. Bring on the young guys any day (even if they can't spell or do their times tables).

Some of my Best friends are Germans Goddammit !
Got it wrong matey, wasn't advocating international war - but civil war. My gun would be used against the Palace of Westminster and that bunch of thieves and incompetents inside.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

30-01-2011, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->

Prove it
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 12:56 PM

I'm with you Bro...but not with a gun!

I'm still one of the Peace and Love Generation. Yes, I know it was naive and delusional, but what a great feeling it was to believe that we could change the world..even if we didn't.

After all, all we were saying was give peace a chance!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

30-01-2011, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Our Queen certainly doesnt ......

Really??? - and your evidence for this is .....????

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top