Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:44 PM

Re: Where Do You Head To First When You Log Onto This Site?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
General Chat usually, in the old days, being on here late on, I used to go to my profile first, to see if I'd posted anything erratic the night before.
I sometime look at my profile to see where i had last posted , it must be an age thing ..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I always look to the right hand side of the front page where there's list of Latest Threads.
If I like the look of any of them I go there to read them.
If I want to follow the conversation I click on Thread Tools and subscribe to that thread.

Then I go to Control Panel at the top where all the threads I'm currently following/subscribed to are listed.
I've unsubscribed a lot lately so there aren't many!!

Oh yes, and New Posts in case I've missed anything interesting!!
ruthio, l have never taken much notice of the Following/Subscribed facility. I will have a look!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:46 PM

Then, if it's quiet I'll have a shuftie in Who''s online to see what's grabbing others' attention!!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I sometime look at my profile to see where i had last posted , it must be an age thing ..
Sometimes it's an Ale thing.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I always go to my subscribed threads first, to read any relevant points, and then look at new posts to see if I have missed anything interesting.
Twink, Yes, you have mentioned to me, this is what you do. As l said in my reply to ruthio, l’ll have a look!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:52 PM

Hi

Straight to last to post, trying to keep the ladies under control.

Then hangman if I am playing, then new posts.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

Then, if it's quiet I'll have a shuftie in Who''s online to see what's grabbing others' attention!!!
Oooo yes I do that too, if anyone is busy replying I sometimes wait to see what they post before I go!
And if there's someone on there looking at Who's Online it makes me want to say yoohoo!!!!

Yoo hoo Morti!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Straight to last to post, trying to keep the ladies under control.

Then hangman if I am playing, then new posts.

Pity it doesn't work though, isn't it Swims?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

28-10-2017, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

Rhian, It made me laugh that you have a shuftie in the ‘Who’s Online’.
l sometimes go on there and exit quickly as l feel like a nosey stalker, especially if l have followed someone onto a thread! Most of the time, those viewing, are those Spider robot things!!

The other week, l was on it and a ‘guest’ was viewing a Flu Jab’ thread. I posted on the thread not realising it was an old one! This was embarrassing as l had only recently made a remark about others resurrecting old threads!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Oooo yes I do that too, if anyone is busy replying I sometimes wait to see what they post before I go!
And if there's someone on there looking at Who's Online it makes me want to say yoohoo!!!!

Yoo hoo Morti!!
Ha!

Yoo hoo Doctor for me too!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top