Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:48 PM

Re: Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

........ yes, ...... we're waiting now.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:49 PM

Re: Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

Originally Posted by Dave H ->
I'm just a ordinary bloke looking for love.
But nothing special about me.
Dave, You’ve got to be really cool and pronounce ‘love’ as ‘Lurrrve’ then change your profile pic to this....
Even do this sign when you spy a woman you fancy in the supermarket or wherever!!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	939DF8FC-BFF8-4628-A6F4-08729EBE29BB.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	4858  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't think there is any such thing as 'Ordinary' Arty, boring perhaps, ordinary, never.....Every one of us has a story to tell being as we have all been around the block a few times (well it is an over fifties forum)...But modesty forbids me to tell you mine............Well alright then if you insist............Once upon a time.........
Come on, foxy........ spit it out!!
It isn’t about your sexy leggies as seen on Surfermom’s birthday greeting today?!! Is it?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm ordinary.

Okay, I'll make it up instead.
I am really a nun, a Bride of Christ, who pestered Mother Superior to get Wi-Fi so I could rove my Lord's domain and get a direct line to Celestial Beings from my little cell (padded).
I found here instead.
But not famous
Just ordinary.
Morti, Don’t be shy, you and Mr Morti have a secret claim to fame... Don’t you? Come on.... tell all!!
Your secret is safe with me.....
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Dave, You’ve got to be really cool and pronounce ‘love’ as ‘Lurrrve’ then change your profile pic to this....
Even do this sign when you spy a woman you fancy in the supermarket or wherever!!
Love it Art love it..I will remember that next time I see you
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:08 PM

I once rang up the Sunday papers and said for a hundred thousand pounds I’d tell them about a drink and drug fuelled life, full of wild partying into the early hours, cavorting with loose women, dicing with death on crazy fast trips in crazy fast sports cars.. the guy wanted to know when all this happened, I told him not yet, but if you give me the money!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:10 PM

Hi

I am in no way ordinary, I can do complex Maths in my head, I am a polyglot.

I am a nightmare to live with, I cannot even find my car keys.

I rely on a 9 year old autistic boy to setup my Mobile.

I remember faces, but not names.

I buy flowers every week for the lady in my life, but forget Birthdays.

I cook, but do not bake.

I am not very good at white lies, after 3 hours shopping the question Does my bum look big in this ?has been known to be met by the answer, nope, it is the size of your arse which is stretching the fabric.

I do not rise to personal insults, not a typical man in that respect, you can call me all the names under the Sun and I have no pride, I do not respond.

Threaten my family and the lady in my life and the response is swift and ruthless, the same goes for any bully who threatens others.

That is me, I will never change.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I once rang up the Sunday papers and said for a hundred thousand pounds I’d tell them about a drink and drug fuelled life, full of wild partying into the early hours, cavorting with loose women, dicing with death on crazy fast trips in crazy fast sports cars.. the guy wanted to know when all this happened, I told him not yet, but if you give me the money!!

Yeah Right, Primus, l believe you, now go and mend your lavi before it floods the house!!
Whoops, your plumber already has!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am in no way ordinary, I can do complex Maths in my head, I am a polyglot.

I am a nightmare to live with, I cannot even find my car keys.

I rely on a 9 year old autistic boy to setup my Mobile.

I remember faces, but not names.

I buy flowers every week for the lady in my life, but forget Birthdays.

I cook, but do not bake.

I am not very good at white lies, after 3 hours shopping the question Does my bum look big in this ?has been known to be met by the answer, nope, it is the size of your arse which is stretching the fabric.

I do not rise to personal insults, not a typical man in that respect, you can call me all the names under the Sun and I have no pride, I do not respond.

Threaten my family and the lady in my life and the response is swift and ruthless, the same goes for any bully who threatens others.

That is me, I will never change.
Ha Ha! Swimmy you forgot to mention that you shop in Harrods! Or .....was it Lidl?
Now let me think?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yeah Right, Primus, l believe you, now go and mend your lavi before it floods the house!!
Whoops, your plumber already has!!
Wait, a plumber .? at my house? fixing the privy? I didn’t know it was broken....what’s the wife been up to

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top