Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:59 PM

Re: My daughter is death to plants and flowers!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Unfortunately, I have no idea Adanac - sorry.

It could depend on so many things e.g. light, temperature, over/under watering, old seed used, 'damping off' disease, not sowing at right time, old compost - lots of things.
Mups just had an email from Sutton’s..new dahalias on the way

Dahlia Maxime Dahlia Explosion and Kelvin Floodlight, two of each I am surprised how early they are, I will be spraying them with warm water 3/4 times a day until the start to produce shoots and when big enough take cuttings. I am looking for at least 3 good cuttings from each tuber.
Sorry for going off topic, I have a daughter who is the owner of a plant graveyard too, she is ok with cactus though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 10:12 PM

Re: My daughter is death to plants and flowers!

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Mups just had an email from Sutton’s..new dahalias on the way

Dahlia Maxime Dahlia Explosion and Kelvin Floodlight, two of each I am surprised how early they are, I will be spraying them with warm water 3/4 times a day until the start to produce shoots and when big enough take cuttings. I am looking for at least 3 good cuttings from each tuber.
Sorry for going off topic, I have a daughter who is the owner of a plant graveyard too, she is ok with cactus though

I will respond in the gardening section Rehab.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top