Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 08:11 AM

Re: Real life vs. Internet: Is your personality different?

I'm very much an introvert in real life. I struggle in social situations, struggling to talk to people. But it's so much easier when i'm hiding behind my computer.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 08:57 AM

My whole persona is different online!
Apart from being vivacious, sexy and adorable in real life, I'm also always right!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:05 AM

I try to be just me, both on and off line. I find it much easier to be misunderstood on here though, and that often leads to me getting jumped on by certain members who seem to love an argument.
That doesn't happen in real life, I get on fine with people.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I think I'm pretty much the same in real life as I am in internet land.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I don't think I am any different in real life, although I usually give my opinion only if asked for it by acquaintances. On forums I state exactly what I think, although I try not to be too impolite, because I don't regard them as reality.

Funnily enough people seem to like me, and enjoy chatting to me when I am out and about.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:18 AM

I'd like to think I'm the same in both areas but I know damn well I'm not.

I am far less tolerant in real life, if I see something I don't like I usually try to do something about it.

If I see something I don't like online I usually just ignore it.

I am the same in both places in 1 area though, and that is, I don't give a toss what anybody thinks of me

I am what I am, like it or lump it
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:26 AM

I would say I am absolutely the same , I don't like 'false' people and that applies on or offline.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:34 AM

I say what I think on here and in real life. I don't like bullies and 'false' people.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:48 AM

If you like the internet personality of Adanac then you would like the real life personality of Lee since it's all the same.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 10:01 AM

I'm quite shy until I get to know people.
On here I didn't go through the shy stage!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top