Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 07:31 AM

Re: do you ladys use nail bars ?

Nail bars do manicures that doesn't mean you have to end up with talons or false nails just nicely manicured nails.

Having said that I tend to do my own these days but if I'm going somewhere special I sometimes have them done as a treat.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:12 AM

I keep seeing on telly that lots (and carwashes) are staffed by trafficked people and slaves, if they know this why are they still operating?
I wouldn't use one even if I could afford it.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:48 AM

in this village it will be all above aboard and the only thing that's criminal is the poetry.

not expecting allot of replies on this thread so delighted with all responses. found the way forward with poetry. concentrate on lady products and get lots of reviews.

my next poem is on high heels prepare
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:15 AM

I have no nails to take to a nail bar, even if I wished to, which I don't, I bite mine.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have no nails to take to a nail bar, even if I wished to, which I don't, I bite mine.

Oooh, Tara, No!

Don’t you think about all the dirt and germs that are contained under your nails and you are digesting them?

Arrrrrgh..
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oooh, Tara, No!

Don’t you think about all the dirt and germs that are contained under your nails and you are digesting them?

Arrrrrgh..
I am still here having bitten my nails since I was a small child. I am very particular about keeping my hands clean and get through a lot of hand gel.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:45 AM

does not matter - 3 times more germs under nails then on toilet seat. fact. happy chewing.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:46 AM

No, they wouldn't last five minutes on a farm lol. There's one in my Hairdressers and I often sit and watch her at work when I'm waiting for my platinum streaks to set..
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 10:02 AM

You don't need talons to go to a nail bar, you don't have to have gels or whatever else is used nowadays, you can go in and get a manicure with just a clear finish or even just buffed

As I say I do my own. I have more polishes then enough and I like to change colour a couple of times a week

I cant abide looking at chipped nail polish so the minute I get a chip, the whole lot comes off and I redo them. If I break a nail then I have to re do them. Would cost me a fortune in time and money going to a nail bar. I usually sit and do them whilst watching the tv in the evening

I dont spend a fortune on beauty, I wear very little make up and Im more then happy to go out without any on, but my nails just have to look good and Id be embarrassed to be caught out with chipped, chewed or broken nails
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 10:48 AM

I've never worn nail polish or had a manicure.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top