Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 05:58 PM

Re: Stormy Sunday

Good Evening all, the Grandsons have just gone home, they were playing games on the computer all day as it's only lashing down rain, hasn't stopped since I got up this Morning.
Hope you have years of fun with Bonnie Aerolor.
Make the best of the day Folks.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 06:36 PM

We dont need any-one to tell us the F or C we know.... Its damned cold!.
Annie33
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 07:31 PM

Jim, we had three of ours overnight and for today. Stayed in cos of this rain instead of our usual jaunt out to the countryside somewhere. Of all the games and paints etc we got out they loved the makeshift tent with chairs and a couple of blankets the best! I had to ban them from the computer, too much squabbling.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 08:00 PM

My two (10&12) stay over every Saturday night Mary, and we love them staying, only thing is in the bad weather they get bored very easy (as you well know), but they are fair to each other and take chances at the computer games even if it takes all day Sunday waiting for Mam and Dad to pick them up. All things considered, where would we be without them, they certainly brighten up our lives
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 08:10 PM

You're right Jim and they can be hilarious. Aged two to nine years, running around and got hot so took their T-shirts off. Eldest said 'I'm topless nanny'. Four year old, who'd taken his batman socks off said 'I'm feetless nanny'. Where would I be without them? (she says now they've gone home and the place is tidied up).
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Thank you Plantman. I go on Tuesday, so tomorrow its ironing board out and packing case...looking forward to the sun and warmth Majorca is apparently having at the moment.

Aerolor, glad the puppy Bonnie is settling in well-have fun!

Maryl, the way I convert celsius is for example: 20C - double it, add 30 and 70 degrees is more or less right temperature!

Eileen, don't envy you with all that packing-do you have a moving date?

Started getting things ready for hols. and spare bedroom looks like I'm about to have a jumble sale-clothes, shoes etc. etc.-will look tidy again tomorrow when everything put in case.....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2011, 11:42 PM

merz, hope the weather will hold out and be nothing but sun and delightful during the holiday! Aerolor, puppy pics??

I haven't been officially accepted at the senior complex yet! Tomorrow's viewing of available units is, my friend feels, hopeful .... please do send good vibes ....... not that I'm the least bit superstitious, but it can't hurt ..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top