Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:01 PM

Re: Can We Talk About Gangsters?

these yobs that are stabbing - its all gang related to areas all over not just London ;they dont use the old word gangsters now but they are -with threats and drive by shootings 'bullies all starts from the playground in the uk -- the foreigners who our customs let through - they could take a harder inspection far to many coming here -making their selves at home' with slavery still -gun running ' you name it 'maybe we need to take notice of the Australian customs of trying to get into the country we may learn something here ' nothing good can come from having low life in the uk ……………...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:03 PM

I love the stories!

Bluey, l hope you didn’t find a horse’s head in your bed!

Sorry, to say it but Johnny wasn’t really a looker, was he? l can’t think for the life of me, what your friend saw in him? Did she have dollar signs in her eyes?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I love the stories!

Bluey, l hope you didn’t find a horse’s head in your bed!

Sorry, to say it but Johnny wasn’t really a looker, was he? l can’t think for the life of me, what your friend saw in him? Did she have dollar signs in her eyes?
Johnny was Italian....and no he wasn't handsome that is for sure. When my friend was involved with him (long before I met her), she was a dancer and liked the night life, she liked a man who seemed to have a lot of power......she lived the fast life....

When I met her, she was a changed lady, quit drinking, complete change in personality. They say a leopard doesn't change her spots, but my friend did. She was a "great" lady. I loved her dearly......

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top