Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 10:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, wall to wall blue sky here, looks like being a nice day.

Just back from a walk in the forest which turned out to be much longer than anticipated, as the dogs ran off following the scent of a dead deer. It must have been at least a mile away from where we were walking, so we were quite a while catching up and then quite awhile catching the dogs, who were much more interested in tearing at the carcass than going back on their leads...

Enjoy your day folks.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 10:21 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Get well soon you poorly people.

Rather dull weather here, but very mild.
The car needs to go for a service, I will send hubby.
Have a lovely day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone cooler and windy here.

My visit to the audiologist yesterday proved to be an expensive one, my hearing aid was as dead as a dodo and beyond repair so it meant dipping into the savings pot for a new pair. Apparently hearing aids have a life limit of 5 years these days ..... very poor I thought when you have to pay a 4 figure price for them

I hope all goes well for those of you with hospital visits today.

Enjoy your day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 11:12 AM

Good morning everybody. I caught up on my sleep last night thanks to my little pill - it's a painkiller called Gabapentin. They're for my trochanteric bursitis but they have this side effect of sending me to sleep!
Very welcome after a spell of insomnia..

Anyway, I'm up now & my first thing is to go to the local hospital for a routine blood test. Afterwards we need to do a bit of grocery shopping.
It's such a lovely sunny day I think we'll go for a walk this afternoon.

Out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
Steff
New Member!
United Kingdom
Steff is female 

08-01-2019, 11:32 AM

,,,good morning Tuesday......I think I'll have another clear out of cupboards etc etc. I need a MUCH bigger house......giggles
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 12:14 PM

Good morning all. Wedding anniversary today 53years. John is golfing and I've been to get my feet done. We know how to celebrate.
We will be going for meal out though. I hope they will have the central heating on it's chilly out.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 01:12 PM

A belated good morning everyone I have been busy cooking for the freezer and the house smells amazing.
I have made chilli and curry all made with freshly ground spices.

I find standing cooking very tiring these days, it makes my legs ache terribly I think partly due to the medication I am taking. At least if we get any bad weather I will have a good stock of food now and so will the family.

Next job is to make lunch, a fennel and red onion salad served with a broccoli and pasta bake. I haven't been eating enough vegetables over Christmas and now the shops are quiet I can get back to normal .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top