Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 10:23 PM

Re: Kiss And Tell. Is It Wrong?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don’t believe in gagging orders .
Why should this up himself adulterer be protected by a gagging order ( on his women note )

I never watch celebrity chefs they are only cooks after all not neuro surgeons or someone who tries to save the planet .

Can’t think what these young girls are thinking of he’s probably older than her Dad of course the pressies were good .

They are lying back and thinking of lots of money.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Kiss And Tell. Is It Wrong?
No idea Artangel, give us a kiss and I'll tell you!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 11:16 PM

Old geezers should have done more at the start, and be content to shuffle about, without contentious costly tristes.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 03:07 AM

Regardless of age or celebrity status, if you conduct yourself with sincere intentions, after a breakup there shouldn't be any issue you need a gag order for. Secrets in a relationship are mostly not a positive thing.

Oh, if only I came to this realization years ago.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Some folks want their Cake and Eat it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:04 AM

Now you know why I never let Mrs Fox come anywhere near the forum.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:51 AM

This article today made me smile! How many of you dress like this to take your dogs for a walk?

The barmaid says, she has gone public about the gagging order to warn others. She said, her friends were horrified by the demands Paul Hollywood requested in the order.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re_article-top
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:57 AM

Not that I agree with what she says but maybe she's so Pi***d off at him for demanding she sign the order that she's making him sweat out of payback. She maybe had no intention of saying anything. Revenge.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 12:43 PM

She certainly is a very pretty girl.
smile
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 02:20 PM

I'm with his ex-wife, Alex and his young son! Boy, if ever this was a case of Revenge is a dish best served cold. I wouldn't blame her if she is sitting on her sofa laughing her head off. She is well rid of the old letch.
She has been betrayed, belittled and insulted by him and that marriage wrecker with a nice pair of boobs but unfortunately, a gob that doesn't match. They are as bad as each other.

Take him for every penny Alex!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top