Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:57 AM

Re: looking but not posting

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Recently, I have become more of a ‘Looker’ than a ‘Poster’!

Whoops.. l forgot to say, Top of the Morning, to you all!
Can't speak for the other male members but to me you sure are a " good looker"
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:02 AM

As has been explained many times, most of those 'viewing' are bots that scan pages for Google and other listings they are not real people. This is one of them...

Mozilla/5.0 compatible; bingbot/2.0; +
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:09 AM

Hi

I still post quite a bit, but certain topics are getting toxic and very personal.

It is the times we live in.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:12 AM

Meg there were about 17 members who joined (dates shown) I saw early this morning who had not posted. These are the ones i am talking about
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Meg there were about 17 members who joined (dates shown) I saw early this morning who had not posted. These are the ones i am talking about
Ok Bazza sometimes there is nothing to be said...
Members are free to come and go and post or not as they choose .

I belong to a huge health support group with members contributing from all over the world. I read many of the contributions daily but rarely post unless I have something of value to say.

Now I will lock the thread, we don't allow discussions about the site or its members but if anyone has comments to make about the site please use the feedback section.
Thank you

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top