Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 07:57 PM

Re: Dancing on Ice

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
My wife always watches that, I saw a bit of it a couple of years ago, with the lad out of Grange Hill and Eastenders in, he was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW0AKVO6eLM
Thanks for that link Jimmy, that was a classic ....Todd's facial expressions were out of this world!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Actually that Andy W is quite an all rounder talented person, he went in for a singing competition and came second. He's got a good voice.
Yes he is isn't he, I've heard him sing as well and was surprised at how well he did in that competition.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Thanks for that link Jimmy, that was a classic ....Todd's facial expressions were out of this world!
That has to be one of my favourite clips and it still makes me laugh whenever I see it

I'm not sure about the new judges yet, think they'll need to grow on me. Also not sure about Christine Bleakley, I'm not a fan of hers, there's just something about her .... don't know what, so hoping I'll get used to her on the programme.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 10:52 AM

Its January and Dancing on Ice is back. I love the show and have always loved Torvill and Dean, the dances they do before the amateurs start dancing are breathtaking.
Got to admit i dont think anyone will ever do anything that made me scream with laughter the way Todd did, brilliant television.
marpaul
North Cumbria

16-01-2012, 08:27 PM

So what did you all think of Dancing on Ice last night now that they've all performed? I was very impressed with the standard of skating and looking forward next week's show.

Laila went out last night and I think it was the right choice. She'd hurt her shoulder in rehearsals and did well to actually get out there and skate. She seemed very relieved to be voted off and it was a bit painful watching her skate, aw bless!!

Who impressed you? I liked David from Emmerdale and Chico
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 09:58 PM

Marian I wasn't able to give the show my full attention last night but was impressed with what I saw. I don't know their names but the 'running' French man and the one with the high score were very impressive.
I think this is going to be a good year and exciting
marpaul
North Cumbria

16-01-2012, 11:08 PM

Oh yes i forgot to mention the running French man, really liked him as well I'm terrible with their names probably because I don't know half of them
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 02:11 AM

I enjoyed this weeks show too. I'm with you Marian, loved David and Chico

Can't wait to see Kirk (from Corrie) next week and it's to be a 'Movie' episode!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 10:28 AM

Wow week two of dancing on ice was brilliant.
Was so impressed with the speed and the things they were doing on week one.
Looking forward to the weeks ahead
and david in that black leather
marpaul
North Cumbria

17-01-2012, 11:59 AM

ha ha yes... David in black leather.....

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top