Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:05 PM

Re: Loads of Opportunities to be a Zombie!

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Good for you! How fun! Sorry it didn't work out. My dad was pilot in several movies and said it was great fun.
Oh that sounds so exciting, SM!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Zombies are real you see them every day, only they’re called smombies..smart phone zombies, you see them head down staring into their mobile phone’s oblivious to everything...
Insightful
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
You should have a word with Mr P, Minx....he insists on watching pandemic movies just now! I refuse to watch with him saying isn't life real enough right now, without watching made up nonsense?!
Oh the horror of it all
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:36 PM

Mr M and I always said on retirement we would audition for the walking dead but it never happened .

Good job they might find us too suitable .
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh that sounds so exciting, SM!
It was fun for him and fun for us watch different movies with his flying clips show up. His work started when he was the commanding officer of squadron that was hired to do the flying scenes for Tora, Tora, Tora! and Midway.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 09:38 PM

Wow!!!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
It was fun for him and fun for us watch different movies with his flying clips show up. His work started when he was the commanding officer of squadron that was hired to do the flying scenes for Tora, Tora, Tora! and Midway.
Oooh, I'm going to have a peek at them!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 11:36 PM

There are a lot of folks who choose not to engage in the minimum level of human politeness, blank, expressionless faces, on an uninterruptible shopping spree, the Zombies are here, but not the subject of films, just uninteresting none entities.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 05:09 AM

There's a lot of them about especially in Queensland.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 08:32 AM

Oh gawd.....I'm weird I love Zombie movies and survival movies generally.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top