Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 08:21 PM

Re: Casey Has Died

Sorry to hear about you beloved cat Mollie. I think most of us who have had pets know how you feel.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 09:02 PM

Mollie, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Casey, he was a lovely cat.

Sleep tight beautiful boy .....x
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 09:18 PM

Thank you all so much. I will read Rainbow Bridge and the poem Bridie put on over the weekend. I'm in tears just reading all your kind posts.

The family started 20 years ago with Shelley and Dusty and the family line amounted to around 25/30 kittens, many of whom we kept. I lost Casey's brother Coco in December 2010, and their sister Pepsi in March 2009 but she died pining for her daddy (my partner) who died just a few months before that.

Casey used to give me a "high five" each night when I got home from work, but a couple of weeks ago he developed FIP (feline infectious peritonitis) and I knew his kidneys were failing. He was eating normally until last night and I knew it wouldn't be long before I lost him, my dear old friend.

Thank you all once again for taking the time to post kind words of comfort.

xxx
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 09:31 PM

Sorry to here about Casey Mollie will call you soon
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 10:00 PM

Sorry to hear about your Casey Mollie. From his photo he was a handsome boy. Sleep in peace little one.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 10:36 PM

Oh Mollie am so very very sorry to hear about Casey, and what a nice looking cat he was. I'm sure you will have lots of fond memories of him in your heart and he'll always be with you. Sleep well Casey...... hugs....
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 10:36 PM

Mollie, so sorry to hear about Casey I do know, as many of us here know too, what you're going through. He was of a good age and obviously was happy being your loyal friend. You will always keep him in your heart with all the special memories you have of him.

RIP sweet Casey xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 11:03 PM

Mollie, so sorry to hear your sad news about Casey He was a handsome boy and had a wonderful home with you. You will have happy memories of your time together, and he will always be in your heart.

RIP Casey...
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 11:25 PM

Again, thank you everyone. Pixie darling, thank you for phoning me tonight for a little chat. It was much appreciated.

You know, it's weird. For years we had anything up to eight cats in the house and once, for a short time, there were 13, and now there are none, and this is the first time I've felt totally alone. It's so quiet and eerie and silent.

At 9 pm I went into the kitchen to give Casey his supper, then I remembered.

Billie is a tramp. He comes in for a feed, a sleep then takes off again to who knows where, and I sometimes don't see him for a couple of days.

Everyone has been so kind on here. When my last cat Coco died in December 2010, another forum I used at the time turned my sad news into something to be mocked and made fun of which was distressing, but here I have found genuinely lovely people who care. I'm so glad I found you all.
anna
Norway
anna is female  anna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 12:14 AM

So sorry for your loss Mollie. Loosing a loved pet is like loosing a family member. I have lost many dogs over the years - and each of them stay in my heart forever as I am sure your Casey also will stay in yours.

Best wishes...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top