Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 02:16 PM

Re: Fabulous Friday

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. Yeah, we're in for a dry sunny day today & tomorrow. The price, cold weather. It's -3C out there right now. It's still 5 a.m. here and quite dark. I hear the heavy traffic on the street next to my apartment complex. I do, technically, live in the city of Portland, Oregon, so there are just too many people rushing around going to work for their last day.

I got a call from the Providence Medical Assistance Program that my prescription is ready to pick up at my doctor's office. I'll do so after my McDonald's routine this morning. That's a 90 day supply of my most expensive medication with a promise to provide it at no cost from now on. I just saved $375 on this first supply. I am truly blessed. Have a great day all!

Typical bloke.......keeping his socks on!!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->

To be honest I don't have socks on. Do spectacles count?
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 02:49 PM

we have heavy snow this morring
good thing I am staying home
will take some phtos when my bartries charge up
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 03:08 PM

I wondered what you meant, talking about socks, then I went back to the cartoon

Bob, I am delighted for you that you can get these meds free, what a relief.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
To be honest I don't have socks on. Do spectacles count?
No, you need to see what you're doing

Sorry Maryl, should have mentioned that I was referring to the cartoon pic.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 04:02 PM

Hello everyone it's turned in dismal and wet after a lovely sunny morning, so pleased I did the shopping earlier.

I had some beautiful flowers delivered this morning from my husband ...... pat on the back for him as he still remembers our anniversary

The weather looks fine but cold tomorrow so we are planning to go to Weston for the day and will call in at a Garden Centre on the way home. My house is looking more like a greenhouse today - I have two orchids in flower, another one still growing its stem, one amarylis with its flower just beginning to die back, two pots of amarylis bulbs with their leaves about 4" tall, a kaffia lily which has just finished flowering and I have my poinsettia which is still looking as good as it was at Christmas........ finally two vases of mixed flowers which I was given today.
It's a good thing I don't suffer with hayfever!

Carmen, I'm so pleased that your Mum's endoscopy results were good, it can be such a worry looking after elderly parents.

BobM - never mind the sock, you be careful with that hot cup of coffee

Enjoy your day folks
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 04:53 PM

Well after a rather dismal start to the day its not turned out too bad now, with intermittent sunshine and lots of interesting colours in the clouds

Work took me to Annan just across the border this morning and then on to Dumfries and then back to Annan where I had a natter and catch up with a couple of people which I really enjoyed. Its great to see the hills with a dusting of snow, about blooming time me thinks!!

I'm being pestered now by a four legged friend as its way past playtime in the garden, so that's what I'm up to now!!

Glad your mum's ok Carmen and Jem you do make me laugh
Mags, glad your husband remembered your anniversary
Pixie, looking forward to seeing your snowy photos, mind how you go though!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 07:47 PM

No, you need to see what you're doing

Sorry Maryl, should have mentioned that I was referring to the cartoon pic.
I have a camera built into my iMac but I'll have to add a few article to make it legal.
bobmielke
Portland, OR

27-01-2012, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Well after a rather dismal start to the day its not turned out too bad now, with intermittent sunshine and lots of interesting colours in the clouds

Work took me to Annan just across the border this morning and then on to Dumfries and then back to Annan where I had a natter and catch up with a couple of people which I really enjoyed. Its great to see the hills with a dusting of snow, about blooming time me thinks!!

I'm being pestered now by a four legged friend as its way past playtime in the garden, so that's what I'm up to now!!

Glad your mum's ok Carmen and Jem you do make me laugh
Mags, glad your husband remembered your anniversary
Pixie, looking forward to seeing your snowy photos, mind how you go though!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Being pestered by your 4 legged friend brought to mind another cartoon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top