Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 08:17 PM

Re: Fivepenny Monday

Thanks Meg. I've sorted out my email thing and changed it in my profile info, it's a bother having to let all the Family and friends know you had to change, then there's the fact that I haven't had a pint for three whole days, very nerve wrecking. In the meantime I composed a small prayer/poem in the Homer Simpson style, it's dedicated to the one I love, Dark Rosaleen. (a pint of Guinness)

Oh my dark stout lass, with a flat white head,
tempt me some more, I am easily led.
Cool my hot lips with your shimmering quiver,
pass down my throat, but spare me my liver.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 08:57 PM

ninus 7 here in ontariolots of snow around
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Thanks Meg. I've sorted out my email thing and changed it in my profile info, it's a bother having to let all the Family and friends know you had to change, then there's the fact that I haven't had a pint for three whole days, very nerve wrecking. In the meantime I composed a small prayer/poem in the Homer Simpson style, it's dedicated to the one I love, Dark Rosaleen. (a pint of Guinness)

Oh my dark stout lass, with a flat white head,
tempt me some more, I am easily led.
Cool my hot lips with your shimmering quiver,
pass down my throat, but spare me my liver.
That made me laugh, Jem .....never a dull day when you're around!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 11:53 PM

Bye jove I think he's got it, the answer to my iron deficiency, yes its Guinness, now why didnt I think of that.!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2012, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Bye jove I think he's got it, the answer to my iron deficiency, yes its Guinness, now why didnt I think of that.!
I can just picture you Annie, with froth all round your lips!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top