Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 03:47 AM

Re: Zebra finch question

Well I took a closer look on Sunday and the bird is somewhat plainer than I remembered! If I do buy one I think I'll photograph it first and find out if it's male or female.

Mom was quite interested in the article but I didn't mention bringing another bird yet. Not knowing anything about birds I'd welcome advise on transporting it safely. It's a 90 minute drive, still winter. Should I wait for spring?
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 04:04 AM

What if you waited till you got to her city to purchase? There use to be a nice place beside Williams in that plazza.

Or you could put it in my cage and take it with you. Just cover the cage when a sheet to keep out drafts.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 10:05 PM

Oh, I remember - Pet Paradise. That would work, yes.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top