Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 12:35 PM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Come to Scotland - we are getting some of the sunshine that England usually gets - and England is getting our heavy rain that we usually get All topsy turvy! Hope you have a good flight over here and weather is good for you, Pixie!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 12:50 PM

Good morning all. We've been returning to wet, cold weather during the workweek. What a huge difference between 82F and 55F! Oh well, it is just the first of May. We usually don't get warm until the 1st of July.

My VA eye exam went well yesterday with no need for a change in prescription. They were very thorough. I also got 6 new prescriptions that I picked up yesterday afternoon. I'm set for a year now. It's such a relief now having to worry about medical costs.

I'm off to McDonald's this morning to share the good news and solve the world's problems one more time. It's a rough job but somebody has to do it. LOL
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 01:04 PM

Good morning everyone a dreadful wet day .

I have had baby Hannah this morning and she was as good as gold which brightened things up.

Lots to work to do now to catch up..
Have a pleasant day everyone
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 03:05 PM

Another bright and sunny day today, even better than yesterday. Good job too after that horrid downpour all weekend. The gasmen are digging up our road, checking our pipes are all ok, lots of noise and looks like an obstacle course. Hope ours is OK otherwise they'll have to dig up all the drive (fingers crossed). Yoga went well this morning, got a new teacher now.
That is such brilliant news about your medical costs Bob - am please for you
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 03:51 PM

Hi folk, it's been drizzling all day here. Puddles are standing all over my garden it's so waterlogged. It rained nearly all the time we were in Norfolk but we still got around and did things.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top