Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 05:10 PM

Re: Let sleeping Dogs Lie.

Next time he does it why not fall about with laughing, that should be a shock to him.
TWHRider
South Eastern U.S.
TWHRider is female  TWHRider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Next time he does it why not fall about with laughing, that should be a shock to him.
He's still in jail, got evicted "in absentia", and there are new tenants who seem perfectly fine ---- unless he's a closet wife beater - lollol

It helped my neighbor thru the woods is a county deputy with a three year old daughter who did some investigating.

Turned out one of the neighbor's with small children would make them turn their heads the other direction because he had taken to running from the house to the garage nekkid when he heard a car coming.

He gave the Deputy a false name and that was all it took to haul his lunatic hind end off behind bars --- where, rumor has it, he got beat up when he tried to escape- lol lol lol lol
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by mazzie ->
Choose your battles..............
You got it in three words Mazzie, the perfect answer...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is it best to bite the bullet, and let sleeping dogs lie. or is it best to be vocal, and say what you are feeling, at the risk of prodding a Hornets nest. Does age dictate how vocal an individual is, and is it wise to voice one's inner most thoughts, and risk upsetting the equilibrium.
I think it depends on 'the dog '. Some 'dogs' of the none animal kind just aren't worth the effort (those of the animal kind are always worth the effort). Better to save your breath for a more worthy 'dog '.
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

19-07-2012, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
You got it in three words Mazzie, the perfect answer...
Its a piece of good advice when dealing with rebellious teenagers.............and I've been there and done that.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by mazzie ->
Its a piece of good advice when dealing with rebellious teenagers.............and I've been there and done that.
I'm afraid I was that rebellious teenager....ours, on the other hand, were pussycats by comparison..
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

20-07-2012, 06:43 PM

That's very honest of you plantman.........

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top