Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 10:12 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning all, what a glorious day it is here today. We'll be off to kerry for two weeks from Monday and I cant wait.
You did very well Alan, good for you. What a pleasant surprise to see you back today AB, hope everythings fixed up.
Enjoy the weekend folks.

With all the cutbacks over here I wouldn't be surprised if we had to travel in this down to Kerry.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 11:58 AM

Good morning everybody. Not a bad day here either, cloudy with intermittent sunshine and warm

Had a nice walk on the marsh this morning with Bonnie and a friend's dog. Couldn't go too far along though as the cows were being let out onto the marsh for the day.

I've got about 4 hours before my next job so planning on getting some more weeding done. My garden which is not the tidiest of them all is the worst I've ever seen it as I've not been able to get out and to the usual weeding and pruning.

Bonnie has not been well. Came home yesterday to find she'd thrown up all over her posh bed! Since then she's been off her food unless of course its treats. She wont touch her food now but I tried her with my friend's dog's food and she'll eat that. So looks like she's just gawn off her usual food which is just great

Good to see you back AB, I thought you'd been on holiday but it seems like you haven't! Looks like some of you are off on your hols soon which is great!!

Lovely photos again and here's one of mine from a few weeks ago.

Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 02:13 PM

Good afternoon all of you above

Nice sunny day here so have been out in the garden all morning.

Best wishes to all.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 02:58 PM

Good Afternoon, it;s lovely up in the North too. Had a good workout in the Garden this Morning, Weeding and Lawn Cutting. Am away to Groom the Clydes and then walk Dageus. We're off for a Gallop along the Beach this Evening before meeting some Friends in the Village Pub.
Photo is my Daughter and Pashka coming up from one of the Wee Coves along the Coast from us.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top