Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 03:42 PM

Re: Mawdlin' monday

Afternoon all . Well we have gone from cloudless blue sky earlier on to drizzle.

Sorry to hear about Merlin Moli , hope he is better soon.
Pleased you had a good weekend Mags
DM hope your back is a bit better,if I had a bad back I would spend a day in a warm bath drinking white wine and topping up the hot water every now and then . No growing old gracefully here !
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 04:59 PM

Hi, all. After 5 days of steady rain the sun is out and there's not a cloud in the sky ...very refreshing after all the gloom. Still chilly though, only 8 degrees. But the solar cat is charging in the sun as I type! Up to the other market for Leia's favorites and to the liquor store for vermouth. Computer was acting up this morning; couldn't find Catsey or OFF. very slow and my e-mail wouldn't open ...had me worried there but after I rebooted everything was fine... always something!

Hope it's a god day for all.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 08:58 PM

Evening all-back now after a lovely weekend in Derbyshire. The weather was really good-went on a couple of lovely walks and the autumn colours of the trees were fantastic. Today its been miserable so besides my usual walk caught up with washing, ironing etc and now going to catch up on here
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 08:59 PM

Good to here you had a nice weekend merz...........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 09:00 PM

Glad you had a lovely weekend merz...........
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Good to here you had a nice weekend merz...........
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Glad you had a lovely weekend merz...........
Thank you-only thing that spoiled it was a herd of young bullocks. Brother assured me that we wouldn't go walking anywhere near cows as I am pretrified of them but he told me fibs-had to go through this farmer's field where they were and they call came to say 'hello'-thought I was going to pass out-anyway brother sorted them out and got me through the field. Made him pay later by buying me a chinese meal
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 09:11 PM

How did Hatti enjoy having a playmate for the weekend....?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Thank you-only thing that spoiled it was a herd of young bullocks. Brother assured me that we wouldn't go walking anywhere near cows as I am pretrified of them but he told me fibs-had to go through this farmer's field where they were and they call came to say 'hello'-thought I was going to pass out-anyway brother sorted them out and got me through the field. Made him pay later by buying me a chinese meal
Good job you weren't wearing red and they were bulls!
Moli
Aberdeenshire

19-10-2009, 09:12 PM

Has that cured you fear of them merz???
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Poor merz! Our Lainey is afraid of cows too! They hate her ....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top