Join for free
Page 20 of 30 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:18 PM

Re: Cashier refused to serv pork sauages

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
To thoses that called me a liar and a troll , little sorry can go a long way , but I am not holding my breath
I'm sorry I doubted you, it just sounded unbelievable and in hindsight I think I probably would have complained too
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I'm sorry I doubted you, it just sounded unbelievable and in hindsight I think I probably would have complained too

Honey you had every right to doubt me, you were very honest in your post , geniune

Thanks any way
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:26 PM

I will always admit when I'm wrong and learn from it, thanks for accepting my apology
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
I am sure I would have been more diplomatic and not created a fuss but, you see, I like a quiet life

You see Markey I am not perfect and don’t expect others to be perfect
I have bad days and accept others can have bad days
I have my beliefs and taboos, things I can’t or won’t do and accept others have their beliefs and taboos, things they can’t or won’t do.

But Markey you and I have one thing in common we are both unique as is everyone else on this planet.

Loved your statement , I be more diplomatic ,

shame you wasn't diplomatic in my post , think you showed us all your real colours ,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:32 PM

Just Jimmy now , what gets me is the narrow mindedness , suppose I was brought up different , get your facts before you rubbish people , never in my life I called anyone a liar , I might not believe them , but if I can't disprove a statement I keep my mouth shut , could you imagine them on jury service ,
frightened,

Wise people don't judge , nieve people are dangerous
I meant the response from M & S was quick - to their credit
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
Indeed it is, it's better than being a troll.

I am getting a sense of deja vu about Markey.
Did you read the link put on dated today? Markey went to the trouble of posting his letter and the reply one from M&S and you still can't comprehend any of them by the sarcastic reply. I've read all the thread and imo Markey is missing quite a few apologies. I do think if ppl can't do a job thoroughly they should work elsewhere....full stop. I also don't agree I should be prepared to wait for another shop assistant to relieve someone when I could have been queuing long enough. Everyone isn't capable of standing for long periods or does that not count.?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Did you read the link put on dated today? Markey went to the trouble of posting his letter and the reply one from M&S and you still can't comprehend any of them by the sarcastic reply. I've read all the thread and imo Markey is missing quite a few apologies. I do think if ppl can't do a job thoroughly they should work elsewhere....full stop. I also don't agree I should be prepared to wait for another shop assistant to relieve someone when I could have been queuing long enough. Everyone isn't capable of standing for long periods or does that not count.?
It counts with me - I'm in serious trouble if I stand too long and if I can't see the sense in the wait, then I would become very agitated by it ......
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
So busy trying to tell me off you lost the plot there and your reply to my post makes no sense. So how about you back off and leave me alone now.
You were the first to call him a liar you should have been the first to say sorry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 08:00 PM

Now I a racist , it gets worst

Why Islamic , he could of been jewish , seventh day aventist consider pork a taboo, Ethiopian orthodox tewahedo church , or he could of been a cashier with a very bad attidude ,

So why bring Islamic origin into it , because when it happen I didn't have a clue what religeon he was from ,

So nieve of you to come with your conclusion

Seems your judge, jury and executor all in one
Markey I refer you to your own quote on a similar instance taken from the link you posted in your earlier post
There's your answer , and mine
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25488259
Marks & Spencer has apologised after a Muslim member of staff refused to serve a customer trying to buy alcohol.

The retailer said it usually tried to assign "suitable roles" to staff who could not handle certain items because of their religious beliefs.

It said this policy had not been followed in a case highlighted by the Telegraph over the weekend.

Consuming alcohol is forbidden in Islam, and some Muslims refuse to handle it at all.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 08:04 PM

To thoses that called me a liar and a troll , little sorry can go a long way , but I am not holding my breath
There will be lots of shamed faces Markey . You were being hounded and I really felt for you.

Page 20 of 30 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top