Join for free
Page 20 of 28 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 02:45 PM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Personal attack on some one who can't answer,so magnanimous,what about your false statement regarding the dog alerts.

Proven facts.

Sniffer dogs are not always reliable they will react to other things ie pork .
Given the corrupt nature of a amaral he could have quite easily planted markers to fit his far fetched theory.

The personal attack tactic doesn't work on this forum unless it really is a personal attack on another member so try another way to flame the topic.
It's obvious to me you are a troll .
Have a nice day
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Given the corrupt nature of a amaral he could have quite easily planted markers to fit his far fetched theory.
Blimey we have some esteemed company here a experienced dog handler who knows a dog didn't alert to what he was trained for.Pork thats a new one,back it with evidence,the judge was perfectly happy to state as a fact.

6. The British Police Dogs “Eddies” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaverine in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club
7. The British Police Dogs “Eddies” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaverine in a vehicle rented by the Applicants after the disappearance of MBM.
Human blood and cadervine,where do you get the pork from,talk about conspiracy.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 02:51 PM

Sniffer dogs are not always reliable
Have a nice day
When the argument is lost the abuse begins.
There is I suppose a report button available,use it wisely,calling some one a troll is personal is it not.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 03:19 PM

Caricature, if you believe the McCanns killed their child, you are entitled to your opinion, but the majority do not believe that. If there was any real evidence to prove Amarals story they would have been arrested, so there is obviously none.
Neither you or anyone else knows, for sure, what happened to Madeleine so, with that in mind, surely the sensible thing to do is state your opinion and let others state theirs. There is no prize for whoever is right, because we will probably never know for sure!
caricature
Devon,England.

27-02-2016, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Caricature, if you believe the McCanns killed their child, you are entitled to your opinion, but the majority do not believe that. If there was any real evidence to prove Amarals story they would have been arrested, so there is obviously none.
Neither you or anyone else knows, for sure, what happened to Madeleine so, with that in mind, surely the sensible thing to do is state your opinion and let others state theirs. There is no prize for whoever is right, because we will probably never know for sure!
I'd like you to point out where its said I think the parents killed Madeleine ,I'm asking those that state an abduction took place to back it up it up with hard facts,not just because she's not there.There does seem to be evidence of an abduction not happening,SY can't find one.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 03:35 PM

What else could have happened ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
I'd like you to point out where its said I think the parents killed Madeleine ,I'm asking those that state an abduction took place to back it up it up with hard facts,not just because she's not there.There does seem to be evidence of an abduction not happening,SY can't find one.
Sorry I thought you were indicating that with the mention of blood being found in the McCanns hire car( one assumes there would be no blood if she wasn't hurt). The word abduction was used because that is what most of us believe happened, but we cannot prove it anymore than you can prove otherwise. I am not sure what you believe happened to her, because you haven't said, but as none of us actually know we are just saying what we feel in our hearts.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
What else could have happened ?
Reading some of that nonsense posted by people trying to refute the distinct probability that Madeleine was abduction by a pedophile who had been watching the children or that the event was part of a burglary gone wrong, might I suggest little green men in a space ship abducted her a proposition which is really no more ridiculous than the silly arguments put forward by those who take pleasure in twisting the knife into the McCanns.

I personally find the whole debate pointless, the only people who know the truth are Madeleine herself and the person responsible for her disappearance and they are unlikely to tell us.

Anything else is pure speculation and gossip ..
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 03:53 PM

Oh come on Muddy , you must see that undermining the aspects of the investigation you don't like or believe to be true or untrue rather throws everything into question concerning the events that allegedly happened that night.

The personal attack tactic doesn't work on this forum unless it really is a personal attack on another member so try another way to flame the topic.
Have a nice day
Hey .. I've known caricature years and can vouch for him. He's not a troll.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

27-02-2016, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Reading some of that nonsense posted by people trying to refute the distinct probability that Madeleine was abduction by a pedophile who had been watching the children or that the event was part of a burglary gone wrong, might I suggest little green men in a space ship abducted her a proposition which is really no more ridiculous than the silly arguments put forward by those who take pleasure in twisting the knife into the McCanns.

I personally find the whole debate pointless, the only people who know the truth are Madeleine herself and the person responsible for her disappearance and they are unlikely to tell us.

Anything else is pure speculation and gossip ..
Well said Meg!

Page 20 of 28 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top