Join for free
Page 204 of 505 « First < 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:04 AM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Oh, Muddy. Please do your best to try and relax.

May I make a suggestion ? Get in a very comfortable position, reclining. Take deep breaths, through your nose. Your tummy should rise. Let it out through your mouth. Repeat slowly. If you are doing it correctly, your tummy will go up and down. Continue for at least 10 minutes or until you doze off.

I do this often when I am stressed out. Like the last 2 months
Hi Bakerman thank you but I’m not a relaxed sort of person .
I feel better when I’m active doing something .
Yes I’m a bit of doomwatch It’s a doomsday scenario we are looking at especially us not so young .
They aren’t going to be rushing the ventilators ( when they get them ) to our bedside because we are in the wrong age bracket .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hi Bakerman thank you but I’m not a relaxed sort of person .
I feel better when I’m active doing something .
Yes I’m a bit of doomwatch It’s a doomsday scenario we are looking at especially us not so young .
They aren’t going to be rushing the ventilators ( when they get them ) to our bedside because we are in the wrong age bracket .
Hi

Spot on Muddy.

Treatment will be concentrated on those with the most chance of survival.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:44 AM

Authorities in Western Australia and South Australia have announced tough new measures that will see both states close their borders to slow the spread of coronavirus.

The WA Government has announced it will close its borders from 1:30pm (AWST) on Tuesday, although exemptions will apply for essential services and workers.

Interstate arrivals will be required to self-isolate for 14 days, and the border controls will apply to all road, air, rail and sea access points.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Please, please delete my last post re: the NHS. I should not have said it and am truly sorry.
The NHS people are working their socks off and putting themselves in great danger and do not want to see remarks like this.
tahnk you
All 4his is causing anxiety.

Click on edit post and you can delete the words ben.

Stay well and try keep calm, mind you, i need to take my own advice, i undeestand your anxiety as I'm sure most do

Hugs
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
You could have deleted it yourself by using the Edit button...
Being what you might describe as a 'thicko' to computers I did not know this.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:57 AM

Things seem pretty dire in the USA according to reports here.

I saw a graph today which shows the USA is on a trajectory higher than Italy at a similar stage. Not to say that Australia is that much better though below Italy.

It is interesting to see how other countries report.

Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Authorities in Western Australia and South Australia have announced tough new measures that will see both states close their borders to slow the spread of coronavirus.

The WA Government has announced it will close its borders from 1:30pm (AWST) on Tuesday, although exemptions will apply for essential services and workers.

Interstate arrivals will be required to self-isolate for 14 days, and the border controls will apply to all road, air, rail and sea access points.
Common sense policy Brucy!
If this had taken place in january instead of all countries repatriating
their citizes from china etc, then the sest of the world could have
been carrying on as usual right now!!
Too late to cry now and china would have been recovering as it is!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 11:15 AM

Dint know if this has been shared already but its, a useful link so thought I'd share it

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-from-covid-19
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 12:39 PM

I truly hope this wrong.

On the radio this morning it stated that between a quarter and half a million people will die of this by Christmas in this country
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
If the virus follows the path it has taken in Italy ther will be no old or vulnerable people left .
The virus will not go away but will pop up for months perhaps years to come.
I am beginning to thing this is the end of days .

https://corona.help/#countries-nav
The Spanish flu was worse and we understand so much more about infectious diseases now. There will be a vaccine in due course and it will be like other diseases. We managed to eradicate smallpox and polio. So we can eradicate this once they nail it down.

Page 204 of 505 « First < 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top