Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 10:40 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good try Sweetie.
But not good enough.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Rats. If I'd have known I would have phoned you half way through you doing your ironing, you would have then got confused and put your iron to your lug 'ole thinking it was your phone.

You ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for even thinking something so mean and hurtful. Wicked man.

What with that, and your Yorkshire pud story, one can only assume you have been drinking, Sir.

In future, you can leave your whisky outside when you arrive at our place if you please, just bring your wallet inside - for safe keeping you understand.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 10:50 PM

You ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for even thinking something so mean and hurtful. Wicked man.

What with that, and your Yorkshire pud story, one can only assume you have been drinking, Sir.

In future, you can leave your whisky outside when you arrive at our place if you please, just bring your wallet inside - for safe keeping you understand.

Haven't had a drink of alcohol for two weeks - I'm more or less weaned off it which is a shame as I've had a bottle of 12year old malt bought for my birthday.

Might just try a sip afore I go to bed - just for quality control you understand.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:03 PM

My last post for tonight.
Tomorrow I am giving up smoking, so I might get grumpy.
Good Night everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2019, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Haven't had a drink of alcohol for two weeks - I'm more or less weaned off it which is a shame as I've had a bottle of 12year old malt bought for my birthday.

Might just try a sip afore I go to bed - just for quality control you understand.

Don't do it Judsy, you will only fall off the wagon if it tastes good . . . . . mind you, thinking again, we might have our evil way with you then, as well as pinch yer wallet.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-04-2019, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good Night everyone.

Are you a heavy smoker then, Sweetie?
I stopped in 1996 and never had once since, so best of luck.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-04-2019, 12:43 AM

Don't do it Judsy, you will only fall off the wagon if it tastes good . . . . . mind you, thinking again, we might have our evil way with you then, as well as pinch yer wallet.

Didn't have that drink afterall, too many sins.

Just popped in to say that I won't be posting on here tonight, it's getting late.

A Domani

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:42 AM

Good Night everyone.
Well done Sweetie, it isn't easy but well worth while!
If you feel the urge, just put a post on here and we will all try to discourage you from lighting up....... and that includes the men, doesn't it boys?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 08:24 AM

Good Night everyone.

Good luck and keep it up Sweetie. Today is the first day of the rest of your life ! Don't get Grumpy he's a miserable old sod. Getty Happy instead. I got Dopey.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good luck and keep it up Sweetie. Today is the first day of the rest of your life ! Don't get Grumpy he's a miserable old sod. Getty Happy instead. I got Dopey.
EZ, you shouldn't be here, but seeing as you are encouraging Sweetie, I will let you off this time!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top