Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 03:36 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning Dongle - just got up?

I have a suspicion about my lousy dinner ya know.
I have a sneaky feeling that you phoned ahead, and bribed the cook to give us rough old bit of meat!

Come on, own up, you did, didn't you.

The more I think of it, the more I believe I am right, because the lady on the next table to us actually recommended the roast beef! She said it "melts in the mouth", and now I realise it she was planted there by you.

Shame on you!
You owe us 2 free dinners now! Hang on, Twink wants to come as well, so you can make it three now.

Hey hey

Where are you going for Christmas?...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups, if the lady on the next table was wearing leggings... it could have been Dongle in disguise!
Now my job as a mystery diner might be compromised.
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 03:46 PM

all this chatter bout food is making me tummy rumble, see how long i can stay......sniff sniff is that a cheese & onion pasty i can sme
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Now my job as a mystery diner might be compromised.
Oh dear what a shame! No pay will mean you can't pay your bills, so you will end up in prison & guess what?...........I know some prison officers, where you will be held, so told them that they must never let Longdogs have access to the internet.

They always listen to me, so no chance of you being last to post!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 04:19 PM

Or me so I don't bother trying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-04-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lorna ->
all this chatter bout food is making me tummy rumble, see how long i can stay......sniff sniff is that a cheese & onion pasty i can sme
Hi Lorna. Yes I think it is a pasty you can smell but it's at Greggs so off you go. You can bring me one back if you like but leave it outside the door.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-04-2019, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh dear what a shame! No pay will mean you can't pay your bills, so you will end up in prison & guess what?...........I know some prison officers, where you will be held, so told them that they must never let Longdogs have access to the internet.

They always listen to me, so no chance of you being last to post!
It is no surprise you have some prison friends Twink, what with your cellar obsession an' all. Still, I might be ble to get LTP messages delivered by drone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Or me so I don't bother trying.

' Allo 'allo, we have another male interlooper's attempt here, Twink.

Looks like he soon scarpered though, so that's alright.

I see that Dongle man has been particularly persistent today, that won't do at all. Why are these men not busy elsewhere, that's what I want to know.

Judd's a loose cannon, as he doesn't have to answer to anybody, but we can have to have a quiet word - woman to woman - with Mrs. Dongle and Joan, see if they are willing to cut the plugs off their computers that end.

That will give us a bit of extra quiet time.

(Oh, and good afternoon Lorna).
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 05:40 PM

Yes it was good to see Lorna here, boosting the women's army. How rude of Dongle trying to get her to go to Greggs for his pasty, but she will soon learn if she comes back!

I will just leave her a note

Only a woman can be last to post, so you can tell any of the men on here to "Push off"
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning Dongle - just got up?

I have a suspicion about my lousy dinner ya know.
I have a sneaky feeling that you phoned ahead, and bribed the cook to give us rough old bit of meat!

Come on, own up, you did, didn't you.

The more I think of it, the more I believe I am right, because the lady on the next table to us actually recommended the roast beef! She said it "melts in the mouth", and now I realise it she was planted there by you.

Shame on you!
You owe us 2 free dinners now! Hang on, Twink wants to come as well, so you can make it three now.

Speaking of which, have those wimmin gone yet?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top