Join for free
Page 22 of 25 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 04:15 PM

Re: Your latest flower photo.

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Bloody Cranesbill.

Beautiful, beautiful colour Nom, but no need to swear at me.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 06:36 PM

Tiny mystery flowers amongst the nettles on Culver Down, East Wight. Any clues ?

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 07:01 PM

Rachel we both know its not the camera that takes the picture it is the person behind it that does. The camera only records what is in front of it
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Rachel we both know its not the camera that takes the picture it is the person behind it that does. The camera only records what is in front of it
Hmmmmm ...

OK I'll go along with that to a certain extent but OH (graphic designer) had a number of cameras and during his last year or so was getting more into photography.

I've never become involved in the techy stuff and have always considered the background/composition when snapping away.

He, on the other hand, was often happy to ignore the composition and he'd upload and crop when he came home.

*major tuts from me*

His pics are good but there are FAR TOO MANY.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:02 AM

I think this is Germander Speedwell, but may possibly be Wood Speedwell. Tiny flower but when seen close up is an attractive flower.

When i start these threads its in the hope that it encourages others to join in regardless of what they take photographs with, or edit afterwards. Its not a photo site, and im enjoying seeing what other members show.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
Tiny mystery flowers amongst the nettles on Culver Down, East Wight. Any clues ?

I will hazard a guess Red Campion.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:04 AM

Beautiful flower Nom, perfect.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I think this is Germander Speedwell, but may possibly be Wood Speedwell. Tiny flower but when seen close up is an attractive flower.

When i start these threads its in the hope that it encourages others to join in regardless of what they take photographs with, or edit afterwards. Its not a photo site, and im enjoying seeing what other members show.
I enjoy this thread Nom, I live in a city so seldom get the chance to see some of these wild flowers, especially the close detail of them as in your photos.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:08 AM

Superb pic of the Speedwell

Gorgeous colours and I love the 'hairy bits' on the leaves
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

25-05-2017, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Superb pic of the Speedwell

Gorgeous colours and I love the 'hairy bits' on the leaves
Apparently its the hairy bits that separate the two variety's, needs more investigation but i will tel all if i ever find out.

Because in limited physically now, i think i will be doing more flower / insect photos during the coming months. My knowledge of both is poor and when im out im curious by nature about my surroundings.

Page 22 of 25 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top