Join for free
Page 22 of 60 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 06:14 PM

Re: A Christmas Story

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OMG!!! Fruity is my savior. I am behaving today.
You can look at Longlegs botty, I can't take it
I was on my way back from chucking a message in a potato out from the dining car as we were passing the last station to order more axle grease when I saw you overbalance and nearly go base over apex out the window.

My apologies but the only way I could stop you was by grabbing your big, fat, hairy ...
pony tail and dragging you back in. That probably explains why your scalp is sore this morning.

By the way, who was the furtive couple that got off when we stopped at Gretna Green?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
I was on my way back from chucking a message in a potato out from the dining car as we were passing the last station to order more axle grease when I saw you overbalance and nearly go base over apex out the window.

My apologies but the only way I could stop you was by grabbing your big, fat, hairy ...
pony tail and dragging you back in. That probably explains why your scalp is sore this morning.

By the way, who was the furtive couple that got off when we stopped at Gretna Green?
I thought I was seeing double
No idea who they were. This is a mystery.
Maybe the others know. I love a mystery.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->

I can only think it was Nom, as he seems to have disappeared. But what Tabby and I would like to know is, who was he with???

Don't tell me he has a third lady in tow as well now!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 06:43 PM

Right, I've sorted the 'Hot Pot' hotel manager out, and he said we need only spend one night in the stable as the other party are leaving in the morning.

What's more, he was so ashamed and grovelling at his error, he offered to throw in 2 extra nights for free, plus a free meal and bottle of wine for us all tomorrow night as a welcome gift. (They've got a cabaret on tomorrow too).

I said thankyou, and I thought we would all accept.
So now I am off to bag me spot among the donkeys, and we'll keep each other warm tonight. Anyone doesn't want to will have to say quickly.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'll sleep in the stable providing I've got a good sleeping bag.
You won't catch me sleeping in a stable again. I slept in one when I was born and stuffed into in a makeshift cot made out of some cattle's feeding basket. A manger I think it was called. Was kept awake half the bloody night by three old blokes trailing in just after midnight, one of them stinking of some kind of cheap perfume, and the constant noise of sheep bleating in the distance.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You won't catch me sleeping in a stable again. I slept in one when I was born and stuffed into in a makeshift cot made out of some cattle's feeding basket. A manger I think it was called. Was kept awake half the bloody night by three old blokes trailing in just after midnight, one of them stinking of some kind of cheap perfume, and the constant noise of sheep bleating in the distance.
Was that in Yorkshire? Where did you find three wise men?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If they are black silk then they are mine - Dongles borrowed them last night.
Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
They are. I hope Longlegs didn't ladder them.
I was very careful with them. I even taped up my toe nails to stop them poking through. I fancy blue ones next. Anyone got any?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was very careful with them. I even taped up my toe nails to stop them poking through. I fancy blue ones next. Anyone got any?
My legs are blue, it is so cold
Where has everyone gone?
Did I miss my Donkey?
Sleeping in barns and stuff - I don't know what to do
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

10-12-2017, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Aha. There you are Judd. Are you sleeping in the stable or in the train? I have nabbed a few hay bales if you want one, they smell divine, like summer grass.

Anyone else want a nice hay bale, but don't spill your Sloe Gin on it cos it's the donkeys winter supper.

Just looked outside, and it's snowing again. The hotel looks pretty though. Hope it's not haunted.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 11:29 PM

I shall be sleeping in the engine's cab next to the boiler. I've got me hammock swung up between two poles and all I need do now is shove a bit more coal on the fire. Snug? You've no idea.

Page 22 of 60 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top