Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 04:49 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
We arer not in the least bit worried by your strippers dongle, for it is YOU who should be worried as all the strippers are our friends.

In fact we may even be in disguise amongst them - Hah, we'll soon teach you randy men a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.

Mmm We will have to be vigilant and get some security on the door. there's no way we will be letting any of you in.

If you do get in though, can you bring some vol-au-vents.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mmm We will have to be vigilant and get some security on the door. there's no way we will be letting any of you in.

If you do get in though, can you bring some vol-au-vents.

Oh we will bring some vol-au-vents for you, but don't expect the fillings to be quite the 'normal' type.
We'll try to make them as palatable as we can though - and they will help you sleep. (wicked cackle).

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh we will bring some vol-au-vents for you, but don't expect the fillings to be quite the 'normal' type.
We'll try to make them as palatable as we can though - and they will help you sleep. (wicked cackle).

I could do a hot pot & mash it all together. Great filling for vol au vents & I know Dongle would love it!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I could do a hot pot & mash it all together. Great filling for vol au vents & I know Dongle would love it!
I don't do hot pot and can't abide mash so that's your cunning plan up the spout.

Think I'll hang a string of black puddings across the doorway as a deterrent for you wimmin.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I don't do hot pot and can't abide mash so that's your cunning plan up the spout.

Think I'll hang a string of black puddings across the doorway as a deterrent for you wimmin.

You get meaner by the day Judsy.
I can see you mean business!

However, I shall push through your string of ghastly stuff wearing my crucifix for protection, you don't scare me.

We ladies will be there to keep an eye on you lot, whether you like it or not.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-05-2019, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

That's him sorted then, Twink.
We'll sit on him and force feed him Hot Pot and Mash, while making him watch Soaps on telly.
He will repent within the hour.

I really, really, like the sound of that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 10:21 PM

Some serious groovin' going down tonight and no pesky WOFFers

Hang on! The stripper's here...

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-05-2019, 10:49 PM

" Hang on! The stripper's here... " says dongle, eyes alight with expectation and delight.

We booked a private one, specially for you dongle.
Ooh, here she comes now . . . . . .

We are soooooooooo good to you men.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-05-2019, 10:50 PM

Abandon ship! Abandon ship!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-05-2019, 10:59 PM

No pleasing some folk, is there. . . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top