Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:01 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I am glad to see you Mups... I had to dedicate too much time to getting rid of the men yesterday.... but now we can return to our winning position of "The Dynamic Duo" .

Thank you Twink. I am glad to see that somebody is!

Watch out though, because I have just spotted that Judster person lurking outside again. He was nosing through the kitchen window.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lorna ->
WAS back....tis i is here now and ......alone at ltp
A pity it took you eight hours though eh?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you Twink. I am glad to see that somebody is!

Watch out though, because I have just spotted that Judster person lurking outside again. He was nosing through the kitchen window.

Aye, and don't you forget it.

I am constant as the northern star,
Of whose true-fixed and resting quality
There is no fellow in the firmament.
The skies are painted with unnumbered sparks.
They are all fire and every one doth shine,
But there’s but one in all doth hold his place.
So in the world. 'Tis furnished well with men,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Talk of the devil and he/she will appear.

Unlike the male specimens here, some of us ladies have things to do.

We have duties to perform, appointments to keep, and dogs to walk.
We have to cook, clean, shop, drive ourselves, see to things outside, see to things inside, and organise everything with no help whatsoever.

Then all you males do is sit on your fat bums on our sofa, making smells and mess everywhere and generally hindering our otherwise perfect day!

Now then gentleman (cough splutter), bet you're glad I called in now, aren't you.

We're always glad to see you Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by judd ->
aye, and don't you forget it.

of whose true-fixed and resting quality
there is no fellow in the firmament.
but there’s but one in all doth hold his place.
So in the world. 'tis furnished well with men,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-05-2019, 12:17 PM

Well I am glad to see you Mups... I had to dedicate too much time to getting rid of the men yesterday.... but now we can return to our winning position of "The Dynamic Duo" .
More like the gruesome twosome. Are you saying that you two are the only ones left to be dealt with. It's a poor show from the wimmin tbh. I hear there's a job going at No.10 if any of you are interested.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, and don't you forget it.

Of whose true-fixed and resting quality
There is no fellow in the firmament.
But there’s but one in all doth hold his place.
So in the world. 'Tis furnished well with men,
A nice quote Judd but let me remind you of another point:-

Men don't live as long as women ( and with Mups's & my help you could be got rid of much sooner) ...so you haven't a hope of being LTP.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
More like the gruesome twosome. Are you saying that you two are the only ones left to be dealt with. It's a poor show from the wimmin tbh. I hear there's a job going at No.10 if any of you are interested.
Excuse me young man, we have many women in our army...but they are not all full time; they just know that Mups & I could sort all the men out with one hand tied behind our backs.

I am thinking of moving to number 10, as I really like Larry the cat......... but my main agenda is to ban all men from the counties LTP threads. If they refuse their tax rate will go up to 90% & be used to provide holidays for the PM & her friends.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-05-2019, 01:03 PM

Excuse me young man, we have many women in our army...but they are not all full time; they just know that Mups & I could sort all the men out with one hand tied behind our backs.

I am thinking of moving to number 10, as I really like Larry the cat......... but my main agenda is to ban all men from the counties LTP threads. If they refuse their tax rate will go up to 90% & be used to provide holidays for the PM & her friends.
I like Larry too. He's the only one there that does anything and he uses the front door but I think you might get in a flap.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

24-05-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I like Larry too. He's the only one there that does anything and he uses the front door but I think you might get in a flap.
I will certainly get a cat flap, and one that other members of parliament won't be able to climb through!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top