Join for free
Page 23 of 26 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 10:49 AM

Re: Impeachment of Donald Trump

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Any country whose system can allow the likes of Trump to obtain the top job, needs to have a close look at themselves. Mind you, we have Boris!, not to mention the likes of Rees-Mog and Nigel Farage. Symptoms of the rise of the far right and we all know where that leads.

The failings of Clinton and Obama the reason why Trump became President.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54788636

Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016 partly because he was a norm-busting political outsider who was prepared to say what had previously been unsayable.

But Donald Trump also lost the presidency in 2020 partly because he was a norm-busting political outsider who was prepared to say what had previously been unsayable.
Aggressive and offensive manner did not help.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Any country whose system can allow the likes of Trump to obtain the top job, needs to have a close look at themselves. Mind you, we have Boris!, not to mention the likes of Rees-Mog and Nigel Farage. Symptoms of the rise of the far right and we all know where that leads.
I can see that you're not open to looking beyond the hate for Trump either.

Are going to sympathise with Biden as well with his comments that genocide is a cultural norm, that black people don't know how to use the internet and that he prefers kids to people ?

Are you going to brush away his lies about the vaccine not being available when he came into office, when already over 1 million people had been vaccinated, including him ?

Well ?

Yes or no ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 12:03 PM

Rumour has it Harris will be impeached due to her bailing black rioters from jail who went on to riot again and commit more crime.

I hope so, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
And there's more

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...instream-media
Oh, WOW! Thanks for the link, Bread. I've passed it on to my Republican American friends for their comments.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-02-2021, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Oh, WOW! Thanks for the link, Bread. I've passed it on to my Republican American friends for their comments.
Yeah you won't see that on MSM
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 07:06 PM

It was on CNN Harbal.

Are CNN a conspiracy theory and are making up fake news ? Or are you just finding it difficult to accept that the guy who is now the president is a complete nut case, makes offensive racist comments, doesn't know where he is and prefers kids to people ?
Okay, Bread, post a link to the interview and let's listen to what Biden actually said.

More to follow....
There always is with you.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-02-2021, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Okay, Bread, post a link to the interview and let's listen to what Biden actually said.

There always is with you.

In my earlier posts

And here

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...ary-16-vpx.cnn

And here

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...ary-16-vpx.cnn
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 08:23 PM

In my earlier posts
Okay, Bread, I've watched the video, and I'm wondering what the Hell your issue is. Biden comes across very well. He is giving informed answers to the questions, which is something Trump never did; he actually understands what he is talking about. I think the thing that strikes me most about the way Biden presents himself as against how Trump came across, is how human he seems. A quality conspicuously lacking in Trump. I honestly don't know what he said that deserves your condemnation. I think he comes across as competent and genuine; again, in stark contrast to Trump. That is my impression of the video, which is pretty much what I expected it to be.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-02-2021, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Okay, Bread, I've watched the video, and I'm wondering what the Hell your issue is. Biden comes across very well. He is giving informed answers to the questions, which is something Trump never did; he actually understands what he is talking about. I think the thing that strikes me most about the way Biden presents himself as against how Trump came across, is how human he seems. A quality conspicuously lacking in Trump. I honestly don't know what he said that deserves your condemnation. I think he comes across as competent and genuine; again, in stark contrast to Trump. That is my impression of the video, which is pretty much what I expected it to be.

You should now go and look at the clips I'm my original post. You will see exactly what he says.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

18-02-2021, 08:42 PM

You should now go and look at the clips I'm my original post. You will see exactly what he says.
I watched the video, and, as far as I could see, the man didn't put a foot wrong. I admit, I despise Trump, but I have no biases toward or against anyone else in American politics; in fact, I'm not really all that interested. I genuinely cannot imagine any reasonable person agreeing with your evaluation, Bread.

Page 23 of 26 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top