Join for free
Page 23 of 51 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 02:30 PM

Re: I’m A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They wouldn't have had anything to eat either. I can't believe they only get one meal a day, that's dreadful.
Indeed, that was Nick's point to John - as camp leader, he'd done nothing all day whereas John had burned off loads of energy which needed replacing so John NEEDED a feast .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed, that was Nick's point to John - as camp leader, he'd done nothing all day whereas John had burned off loads of energy which needed replacing so John NEEDED a feast .....
Yes, he did.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Omah, She is getting paid by companies to wear and promote their clothes and shoes, so l might be right!
Apologies, I changed my answer to "No" before your reply .....

You ARE right .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 02:38 PM

Do we believe that Malique didn't know who Noel Edmonds was? Surely even a young person would know that.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

27-11-2018, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do we believe that Malique didn't know who Noel Edmonds was? Surely even a young person would know that.
Noel Edmonds may have been a "household name" once but only oldies who watch afternoon telly know him now .....

TBH, I never watched his shows, preferring TISWAS to Swap Shop and going out instead of staying in on a Saturday night to watch his popularity decline .....
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 04:17 PM

felt sorry for noel last nite - nick came across bully leader type imo ' he sent noel back to camp after he did the water bags etc -coz there has to be 3 people in camp =but iam sure there was ?? noel was angry by what he said to him -so get ready for more friction tonite //
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

27-11-2018, 04:24 PM

Holly Willoughby's jungle entourage is costing I'm A Celebrity bosses a fortune

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...sting-13651202

Getting Holly in the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! jungle cost show producers a whopping £63,000 as she refused to sign the contract before they could guarantee that her three children and husband Dan Baldwin could join her Down Under.

ITV bosses have reportedly splurged tens of thousands on their flights to Australia and on putting them up in the plush £1,770-a-night luxury condo (above) in the Palazzo Versace Hotel for nearly five weeks.

As well as flights and accommodation, ITV has provided Holly with her own security to keep her safe at all times.

She's also got a private driver, who accompanies her from the luxury apartment complex near Kingscliff to the jungle camp.

Holly's agent Emily Page travelled over with her from the UK, and is still thought to be Down Under.

Holly has flown her personal stylist and makeup artist out to the jungle

And to keep Holly looking camera-ready at all times, ITV has flown over her personal stylist Angie Smith, who works with her on her This Morning wardrobe.

Holly also has her personal makeup artist, Patsy O'Neill, on hand in the jungle, to ensure she never has a dodgy fake tan fail or embarrassing foundation malfunction.

Her three kids - Harry, nine; Belle, seven, and four-year-old Chester - have been taken out of school and nursery for the duration of Holly's jungle stint, and the eldest two are believed to have a private tutor so they don't fall behind with their education.

Her mum Lynne and dad Brian have now flown over to offer their babysitting skills so the children are with people they know.
I know some leg-lovers who will say "Small potatoes" to the "whopping £63,000" .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Holly Willoughby's jungle entourage is costing I'm A Celebrity bosses a fortune

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...sting-13651202

I know some leg-lovers who will say "Small potatoes" to the "whopping £63,000" .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

28-11-2018, 03:25 AM

I think I've got the "I'm A Celebrity Mid-Series Blues" .....

I felt like giving last night's episode a miss .....

Anyway, I didn't ..... but I should have .....

Anne "totally smashed" her (customised) BTT for 7 stars .....

Noel and Fleur "smashed" the DDC and gave the "Scampi Fries" reward to Nick, who missed out on the feast .....

However, the stupidity of Malique, who placed a lit candle on top of John’s clothes, was jaw-dropping .....

Overnight the candle melted and ruined all of John’s belongings, coating them in wax. John attempted to keep a calm demeanour as he told Malique: “The candle has melted inside my bag. It’s inside my clothes.”

I hope John that gets a new set of clothes and that Malique screams like a baby in his trial tomorrow .....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:34 AM

Saw about 20 mins of this last night at a friends house - and was disgusted. It is with out doubt the most stupid programme I have ever seen and ranks even lower than Big Brother.

As for the celebrities - the only one I have heard of is Noel Edmonds - who could forgot the dreadful Mr Blobby??!!

Page 23 of 51 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top